Well-Appointed Hilton Suites in Downtown Seattle
Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street - Downtown Seattle
Top Reasons to Visit Homewood Suites by Hilton Seattle-Conv Ctr-Pike Street
- Homewood Suites by Hilton is just down the street from Pike Place Market, a Seattle landmark since 1907. You can buy fresh flowers, produce, and artisanal meats and cheeses here or just stop to watch the famous fishmongers, who toss fish to one another before wrapping them up for customers.
- You can easily walk from the hotel to the waterfront in downtown Seattle, which is lined with restaurants, shopping, and entertainment.
- The hotel sets out a free hot breakfast each morning as well as an evening dinner buffet (available Monday–Thursday) with complimentary entrees, soup, salad, and beer or wine. Homewood Suites also offers a grocery-shopping service free of charge.
- The one-bedroom suites come decked out with full kitchens, two TVs each, and separate living rooms and bedrooms.
Downtown Seattle: Gourmet Coffee Shops and Art Galleries in Coastal Urban Center
Street performers often play music as shoppers walk beneath the iconic Public Market Center sign at the open-air Pike Place Market, located just about a half mile southwest of the hotel. One of Seattle’s most renowned attractions, the marketplace bustles with both locals and out-of-towners browsing vendors selling fresh fruit, vegetables, fish, flowers, and meat. Before the spread of Starbucks to every corner, Seattleites grabbed cups of java at the company's original coffeehouse, which first opened here in 1971.
Head a few blocks north of the market to find even more gourmet coffee shops in the inviting neighborhood of Belltown, an arts district filled with cafés, shops, and galleries galore. One such gallery, Roq La Rue, showcases rotating exhibits with an emphasis on pop surrealism and underground contemporary art.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Free breakfast (daily) and dinner buffet (Monday–Thursday)
- Free WiFi
- Fitness center
- 24-hour convenience store
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48hr cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 15.6% and $2 daily city tourism tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
One-Bedroom King Suite 600 Sq. Ft.
- One king bed and one sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per night for each additional adult; kids stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: valet available for an additional $32 per day/stay
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request by calling the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request by calling the property.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 15 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- By transit: take the Central Link light rail to Westlake Station
- By cab: about $53 from SEA, including a 15% tip
The Groupon Guide to: Types of Forks
The fork is one of the most important inventions of recent years, and since its debut fork makers have pushed themselves to be better fork makers, creating more than thousands of specialized forks. Here's a small sampling of the forks available in these fork-rich times that we live in:
- Salad fork
- Side salad fork
- Soup fork
- Swork (combination fork/sword)
- Corn fork
- Cutting fork
- De-fatting fork
- Finger fork
- Baby fork for babies
- Baby fork for small adults
- Brork (fork made of bread)
- Tork (toasted brork)
- Flossing fork
- Forkington M. Forksmith, the Fork with Plenty of Personality
- Four chicken bones held between your knuckles
- No-Chork™ the Fork That's Safe to Swallow
- A stick, or nature's fork
- Anything, because a fork is just whatever helps you get food from outside to inside your body