Top Reasons to Visit Hotel Fort Wayne
- The hotel is located in the heart of Fort Wayne, less than a 15-minute drive from the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo and the Fort Wayne Museum of Art. The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum is just 2 miles away, and Parkview Field, home to Fort Wayne's minor league baseball team, is about 5 miles from the hotel.
- It's also near steak houses, a number of family restaurants, and shopping. Glenbrook Square Mall is about 1 mile from the hotel.
- Warm gold and crimson tones give the guest rooms an inviting feel. Amenities include flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet.
- Enjoy complimentary hors d'oeuvres and refreshments during the weekly manager's reception.
- There’s an indoor heated pool onsite as well as a fitness center that stays open 24 hours a day.
- The hotel features two dining options onsite: Red River Steakhouse and Rum Runner's Lounge. The steakhouse is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, featuring an extensive menu of steak, ribs, and seafood.
Fort Wayne, Indiana: Family-Friendly Museums and Riverside Scenery
Fort Wayne is situated in northeastern Indiana near the Ohio border. The Hoosier State's second-largest city, it's home to more than a dozen museums, including the Fort Wayne Museum of Art. Its extensive collection of American art includes works by William Forsyth and George Inness, as well as several Amish-made quilts. At the family-friendly Science Central, kids can dance on a giant piano, explore hands-on meteorology exhibits, and make giant bubbles.
Given Fort Wayne’s location at the convergence of the Maumee, St. Joseph, and St. Marys Rivers, the city has a picturesque landscape. One of the best ways to explore it is to take a stroll along the network of riverside walking paths. The Rivergreenway Trail, for instance, extends for more than 20 miles past several green, leafy parks.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Indoor heated pool
- Restaurant and lounge
- 24-hour fitness center
- High-speed Internet access
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24hr cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Not valid with reward points
- Must use promo value in 1 visit
- 14% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for no additional charge
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets up to 50 lb. may be added for an additional $50 per stay.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 20 miles from Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA)
- By transit: Coldwater Road at Stratton Road via Citilink
- By cab: about $40 from FWA
The Groupon Guide to: Great Dates
Planning a date night is the most difficult part of beginning a relationship filled with mutual respect, lifetime companionship, and maybe even children, if one of you can get a couple days off from work every week to raise them. Earn the affection of your sweet honey with one of these popular date ideas:
- Walk in the park
- Walk in the park (angry, silent version)
- Dinner and a movie and another small snack just because of blood-sugar reasons
- A long, strenuous hike that tests your commitment to keeping each other alive
- Holding each other close while huddled under a friend's porch waiting to jump out and surprise them
- Couples massage and then couples getting dressed again without looking at each other
- Whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears during a play and gradually getting louder until your relationship is the real play
- Trying to kiss on an airplane (impossible because of low air pressure, but it makes a funny noise)