Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Indigo East End
Hotel Indigo East End sits in the heart of Long Island’s North Fork, which abounds with vineyards, beaches, and charming coastal villages. A tiled seashell mosaic behind the front desk and murals of seagrasses in guest rooms reflect the hotel’s lush surroundings. The expansive pool area is a place to unwind after a day of exploring the East End: it features shaded gazebos, lounge areas with stone fireplaces, and poolside service from Bistro 72.
- Farm-to-table fare at Bistro 72 includes chowder made with South Shore clams, Long Island duck in a port-wine reduction, and Riverhead cauliflower mashed potatoes
- Catch a show at Bistro 72 every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night, when jazz and blues musicians take the stage.
- Claim a spot on the sand at Ponquogue Beach in nearby Hampton Bays, a community famous for its oceanfront mansions (daily beach fee applies).
- Hot tip: You can book a wine tour with round-trip transportation and VIP access to wineries right from the hotel.
Long Island’s North Fork: Award-Winning Wineries, Farm-to-Table Cuisine, and Historic Fishing Villages
At the end of the Long Island Expressway, Long Island splits into two peninsulas—known as the North Fork and the South Fork—that together make up the majority of the famous East End. Considered the island’s agricultural center, the North Fork is dotted with orchards, organic farms, and a growing number of renowned wineries. At Sherwood House Vineyards in Mattituck, you can taste smoky merlots in an antique-filled barn. Paumanok Vineyards, located 15 minutes west, produces estate-bottled Bordeaux-style blends.
A handful of gourmet restaurants in the area make it easy to find food pairings worthy of your favorite Long Island vintage. Just out the back door of Greenport's The Frisky Oyster is the harbor where its namesake oysters are harvested and delivered daily. Many of the local eateries source their fruits and vegetables from the organic-farm stands along Route 25. Following suit is The North Fork Table & Inn—helmed by a two-time James Beard Foundation Award–nominated chef—which uses organic ingredients in all its menu items, including its decadent desserts.
Despite its growing reputation as a first-class foodie spot, the North Fork is still a low-key farming-and-fishing region. Historic villages line the shores of Long Island Sound, offering opportunities for fishing, crabbing, and clamming. You can rent a kayak and paddle through local bays and estuaries, or head to Orient Beach State Park and hike through maritime forests and bird watch in saltwater marsh.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a queen room or stay for four in a double room
- Dates into October
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 11.8% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Outdoor pool
- Farm-to-table restaurant
- Live jazz and blues music
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 11.8% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: N/A
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: N/A
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: one pet weighing up to 50 lbs. may be added for an additional $50 per stay.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request by calling the hotel.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 30 miles from Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP); about 70 miles from LaGuardia Airport (LGA); about 70 miles from John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)