Hotel at a Glance: Hotel Marshfield
The recently renovated Hotel Marshfield is a modern gem in central Wisconsin. Executive rooms feature 42-inch LCD HDTVs, refrigerators, and free WiFi. Outside, a pool, sauna, and hot tub stay open seasonally.
- Start the day right with a complimentary hot breakfast buffet.
- Libby McNeill’s: This deal includes a $25 dining credit to the hotel's onsite restaurant, which serves comfort food, burgers, and pizza as well as several classic cocktails.
- Seasonal outdoor pool: Jump in after warming up in the sauna and hot tub.
- Fire pit: Get cozy at the 25-seat fire pit that's open seasonally, set amid birch trees, pines, and gardens.
- Break a sweat in the brand-new fitness center.
Highlights of Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Natural surroundings: Marshfield is nestled among sprawling wildlife preserves and the 140-acre Arboretum natural forest.
- Cycling and hiking are popular activities at the George W. Mead Wildlife Area, which is encircled by a riding trail.
- Glimpse the local art scene at Jurustic Park, where amateur paleontologist Clyde Wynia re-creates extinct creatures in the form of giant metal sculptures.