Stay at Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods - Colorado Springs
Top Reasons to Visit Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods
- The hotel is a short drive from Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center and Pikes Peak, one of the most visited mountains in the world.
- Also nearby are Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center, where Bob Costas practices for hours daily to polish his broadcasting voice.
- Guest rooms feature the hotel’s signature bedding, flat-screen high-definition TVs, and complimentary WiFi access.
- You can choose from multiple onsite dining options: the New Gallery menu features personal thick-crust pizzas, flatbread sandwiches, and fresh salads, and there are piping-hot pastries at Bakery Café. There’s also a complimentary breakfast spread in the morning, and made-to-order snacks are available throughout the day.
- You’ll have access to a fitness center with cardio equipment and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Colorado Springs: Thriving Cultural Scene Where the Mountains Meet the Plains
Among Colorado cities, Colorado Springs is second only to Denver in population, but it still has a frontier feel, thanks to its towering mountains, vast plains to the east, and grizzled prospectors panning for gold in public water fountains. Pikes Peak anchors the landscape, beckoning hikers to ramble along it craggy slopes. You can also enjoy the scene from the road along the 19-mile Pikes Peak Highway, which doubles as a racing course during the annual Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
Downtown Colorado Springs boasts an assortment of cultural attractions and eclectic restaurants. The Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center and the Colorado Springs Philharmonic are in the vicinity, along with the US Air Force Academy.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Onsite café and bistro
- Complimentary hot skillet/continental breakfast
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- Not valid with reward points
- 21+ to check in
- Guests must notify hotel after reservation to book additional occupants
- 9.63% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two double beds and one sofa sleeper
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 19 or older; no charge for guests 18 or younger
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: allowed for a $150 non-refundable fee
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: available for an additional fee
- By plane: about 16 miles from Colorado Springs Airport (COS)
- By transit: GoG/Rusina MB stop via Mountain Metropolitan Transit
- By cab: about $45 from COS
The Groupon Guide to: Pet Hotels
One of the biggest mistakes pet owners can make is going on vacation and leaving their pets at home to eat all the food and have an unsupervised time of their life. Don’t give your pet the satisfaction. When you go on your next vacation, send your pet to one of these top-rated pet hotels:
- City of Kitties (and Dogs)
- The Ritz Barkleton
- The YMCA (Yes Ma’am, Cat Accommodations!)
- Jimmy Kennel
- Here Come the Dogs!
- Definitely Not Just the Pound
- Now I Lay My Dogs to Sleep
- Lay Down Your Bird Hens
- Singles Cruise: Where Dogs Meet Their Cat Wives
- The Nest Western
- The Ramadog Inn
- The Red Woof Inn
- Hound Hideaway: Where Beagles Can Be Choosers
- Bird and Breakfast
- Ferris Mule-er’s Day Off
- Owl Cat Traz
- Tower of Terrier
- Foot of the Bed: Where EVERY bed is just the foot!
- When Barkness Falls
- A Big Box Full of Guinea Pigs
- Parrot Parrotdise
- The Guinea Rig: a Semi Full of Guinea Pigs
- Two Dogs, a Cat, and an Abandoned Pizza Place
- The Pet Skunk Night Bunk