Colorado Springs Hyatt Hotel near Pikes Peak
Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods - Colorado Springs
Top Reasons to Visit Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods
- The hotel is a short drive from Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center and Pikes Peak, one of the most visited mountains in the world.
- Also nearby are Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and the U.S. Olympic Training Center, where Bob Costas practices for hours daily to polish his broadcasting voice.
- Guest rooms feature the hotel’s signature bedding, flat-screen high-definition TVs, and complimentary WiFi access.
- You can choose from multiple onsite dining options: the New Gallery menu features personal thick-crust pizzas, flatbread sandwiches, and fresh salads, and there are piping-hot pastries at Bakery Café. There’s also a complimentary breakfast spread in the morning, and made-to-order snacks are available throughout the day.
- You’ll have access to a fitness center with cardio equipment and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Colorado Springs: Thriving Cultural Scene Where the Mountains Meet the Plains
Among Colorado cities, Colorado Springs is second only to Denver in population, but it still has a frontier feel, thanks to its towering mountains, vast plains to the east, and grizzled prospectors panning for gold in public water fountains. Pikes Peak anchors the landscape, beckoning hikers to ramble along it craggy slopes. You can also enjoy the scene from the road along the 19-mile Pikes Peak Highway, which doubles as a racing course during the annual Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
Downtown Colorado Springs boasts an assortment of cultural attractions and eclectic restaurants. The Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center and the Colorado Springs Philharmonic are in the vicinity, along with the US Air Force Academy.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Onsite café and bistro
- Complimentary hot skillet/continental breakfast
- Seasonal outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to Hyatt Place Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- Not valid with reward points
- 21+ to check in
- Guests must notify hotel after reservation to book additional occupants
- 9.63% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two double beds and one sofa sleeper
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 19 or older; no charge for guests 18 or younger
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: allowed for a $150 non-refundable fee
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: available for an additional fee
- By plane: about 16 miles from Colorado Springs Airport (COS)
- By transit: GoG/Rusina MB stop via Mountain Metropolitan Transit
- By cab: about $45 from COS
The Groupon Guide to: Business Attire
Anyone can act professional, but it takes a real pro to look professional. Here are the pieces of attire you'll need to look like a million business bucks:
Suit Jacket: A well-fitted suit jacket ties together the whole outfit and gives you something to unbutton so clients know when you're about to let out a hot, steamy idea.
Tie: A tie is how a businessperson expresses his personality. The three acceptable business personalities are: golf, dad, and thin stripes.
Shiny Black Shoes: Your shoes should be so shiny that when you walk into a meeting the glare from them temporarily blinds your opponents, which is what you call your coworkers.
Belt: The only people who don't wear belts are people who don't want to succeed and those who think success can be found in the arts.