Hotel at a Glance: Jameson Inn
This family-friendly inn is located in the town of Brunswick, just a short jaunt from St. Simons Island in Georgia's Golden Isles region. Several restaurants are within a short drive of the inn, and historic downtown Brunswick is less than 15 minutes away.
- Home-cooked hot breakfast served every morning, on the house
- Comfy guest rooms feature Serta mattresses and free WiFi.
- Take a dip in the outdoor pool, which features a sun deck.
- Fitness center stocked with cardio equipment and free weights
- Let Fido tag along for an extra fee of $15 for pets up to 75 pounds
- Casino boat guests receive one ticket, per guest, for the Emerald Princess Casino Boat
Brunswick, Georgia: Charming Town on Atlantic Coast
Pastel-colored Victorian buildings sit side by side on the oak-lined streets of Brunswick's charming historic district. Stroll around the town squares to browse antique shops and see the terra-cotta clock tower of Old City Hall—a downtown mainstay since the late 1880s. You'll also find several restaurants serving fresh seafood supplied by local fishing boats.
Cross the scenic Sidney Lanier Bridge to reach the Golden Isles—four barrier islands clustered just off the Intracoastal Waterway. Of these, St. Simons was voted America's Most Romantic Town by Travel + Leisure. The island features bike-friendly beachfronts and a 19th-century lighthouse.