Family-Friendly Resort with Pools Fed by Natural Hot Springs
Natural hot springs dot the land around what is today Kah-Nee-Ta Resort & Spa; the mineral-rich pools were once used by Native American spiritual leaders to create healing remedies. Today, the land is a reservation for the Wasco, Paiute, and Warm Springs tribes, and they invite guests to come stay amid this relaxing atmosphere. The spring water—which reaches 92 degrees even in winter—now feeds into an outdoor Olympic-size pool framed by 140-foot-long water slides.
While the atmosphere is very relaxed, there’s no shortage of things for families to do. Kids can keep busy with outdoor activities such as mini golf and basketball, and parents may favor a trip to the hot-springs-centric spa.
The tribes invite guests to celebrate their traditions, too; they host summer salmon bakes and dance demonstrations, and you can stay in tepee-style accommodations. But the resort is mostly made up of traditional, modern rooms with one or two king or queen beds. Decorated in earth tones that mirror the high-desert environment, each room looks out onto the surrounding valleys and Cascade Mountains.
Warm Springs, Oregon: Reservation on the Sunny Side of the Cascades
Located less than two hours east of Portland is the reservation of the Warm Springs, Wasco, and Paiute Native American tribes. It’s situated amid high-desert lands thick with forests and interspersed with alpine lakes and deep canyons. The natural barrier of the Cascade Mountains to the west helps hold bad weather at bay; there are typically many sunny days here, so you can easily hike, bike, or raft on the whitewater rivers.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
Policies and Fees
Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy & fees: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable.
- Taxes: 12% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $10 daily resort fee added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Hot-springs pool open year-round
- Restaurant and lounge
- Mini golf
- Raft and kayak tours
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Not valid with reward points
- 12% tax added at purchase
- $10 daily resort fee added at purchase
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In All Included Rooms
- One king bed, one queen bed, two king beds, or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 in one-king and one-queen rooms; 4 in two-king and two-queen rooms
- Adding occupants above standard: $14 per night for each additional guest 14 or older; no charge for additional guests 13 or younger
- TV with DVD player
- Check in: 4:30 p.m.
- Check out: 11:30 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: WiFi, parking, and pool access
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: available for an additional $15 per night; call hotel to request
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call hotel with accessibility requests.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- By plane: about 55 miles from Roberts Field Airport (RDM); about 105 miles from Portland International Airport (PDX)
- By car: about 70 miles north of Bend; about 109 miles southeast of Portland
The Groupon Guide to: Rare Pennies
A penny is only worth one cent, right? Wrong—if it's one of these rare variant pennies that have been released over the years:
- Main kind of penny with Lincoln on one side and Lincoln's famous house on the other side
- Old-timey penny with either wheat or a feather on it (too small to tell)
- Boring penny where Lincoln is sitting on a log reading
- Shiny new pennies featuring cool (Captain America?) shield
- Extremely rare and valuable misprint penny where Lincoln's profile is facing to the right