Top Reasons to Visit La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
- The hotel is located in the historic Millyard district of Manchester, New Hampshire, overlooking the scenic Amoskeag Falls.
- You can easily get to the New Hampshire Motor Speedway from here, as well as the Verizon Wireless Arena, home of the Manchester Monarchs.
- Enjoy a free Bright Side breakfast each morning of waffles, fresh fruit, pastries, juice, and coffee.
- A complimentary shuttle operates between the hotel and Manchester-Boston Regional Airport 24 hours a day.
- There’s an onsite fitness center.
- Guest rooms feature 32-inch flat-panel HDTVs, comfortable pillow-top mattresses, and free WiFi.
- You can park for free onsite.
Manchester, New Hampshire: Booming City Outside Boston
The city of Manchester can be easy to overlook—it sits in the shadow of its more prominent New England neighbor, Boston, which is located an hour to the southeast. But lately it’s been blossoming: Forbes put Manchester on its list of America’s Best Cheap Cities because of its tax-friendly laws. That fact, coupled with the city’s proximity to White Mountain National Forest, has helped make Manchester the state's largest city by population.
In town, there’s the Verizon Wireless Arena, home of the Manchester Monarchs professional hockey team and a frequent tour stop for big-ticket musicians, with seating for over 11,000. Nearby, the Currier Museum of Art showcases work from Picasso, Monet, and Georgia O’Keeffe, among others.
For a look at Manchester’s past, hop on the Rockingham Recreational Trail, a 26.5-mile biking and running route dotted with railroad structures left over from the old Boston & Maine Railroad.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
21 Front St
Manchester, NH 03102