Hotel at a Glance: Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa
Set in the San Bernardino mountains, the deep-blue Lake Arrowhead is a popular destination for its boating, fishing, and luxurious resorts. Lavish estates and private docks line the shore, and fishing charters and dinner cruises launch throughout the day. The Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa has gorgeous mountain views and is set right on the lake. Though boating on Lake Arrowhead is usually reserved for local residents, you’re free to use the resort’s private boat during your stay. You’ll also have access to a private beach.
- Go swimming: The resort features an outdoor pool and a private beach along the shore of Lake Arrowhead where you can also boat, fish, or jet-ski.
- Enjoy dinner on the waterfront: At BIN189, the hotel’s waterfront restaurant, you can enjoy dishes such as herb-crusted lamb provencale and Hawaiian butterfish as well as a wide array of fine wines.
- A room with a view: The recently renovated guest rooms feature swiveling flatscreen TVs and Anichini linens. Most rooms also have private balconies.
- Pamper yourself at the onsite spa: You can get a shiatsu massage or a papaya enzyme facial at Spa of the Pines
- Shopping right next door: The Lake Arrowhead Village features 50 specialty shops, lakefront restaurant, and a free summer concert series.
- Optional nature walks: You can sign up for a walking tour of the lake or a guided nature hike at the resort’s front desk.
- Hollywood history: A number of movies have been filmed onsite, including Just for You, 1952 film starring Bing Crosby, Ethel Barrymore, and Natalie Wood.
Lake Arrowhead, California: Exclusive Resort Town with Private Boating Lake, Shopping, and World-Class Skiing
Lake Arrowhead is nestled at an elevation of 5,100 feet in the San Bernardino National Forest, home to mountains commonly known as “The Alps of Southern California.” San Diego and Los Angeles are both located within a 2.5 hour drive, and city-dwellers flock to Lake Arrowhead to ski waterfront slopes, go wine tasting in boutique vineyards, hike portions of the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail, or go boating.
Lake Arrowhead has always been privately owned, and the docks dotting the shores are reserved for local homeowners. But there are many ways to get out on the water for visitors: take a narrated tour of Lake Arrowhead aboard the Lake Arrowhead Queen, or rent water skis and wakeboards from McKenzie Water Ski School.
Another popular gathering spot is Lake Arrowhead Village, which is home to clothing boutiques, waterfront restaurants, and a free summer concert series. The new Lake Arrowhead Trolley offers a 45-minute tour around town that spotlights the local history and movies that have been filmed here over the years. You’ll also be able to catch glimpses of the lavish homes and gated communities that have made this resort area one of SoCal’s most desirable.
_No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions._
What You Get
- Stay for two in an Alpine king or double room. Up to two kids 17 or younger stay free in double room.
- Two-night minimum stay required
- Waived $20 resort fee
- Best rates for this Getaway can be found for $121 in September. Other dates are also discounted, but rates will be somewhat higher.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 7% tax added at purchase
- The resort fee is included with Groupon offer.
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Private lakefront beach
- Outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzis
- Waterfront restaurant
- Full-service spa
- Fitness/yoga center
- Access to resort’s private boat
- Organized hiking and boating tours
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Daily resort fee included
- 7% tax added at purchase
- Two night minimum stay required.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for guests 17 or younger; $10 per night per additional guest 18 or older
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: parking, use of spa fitness facility and WiFi
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets up to 25 lbs. may be added for an additional $20 per night; call the hotel to request a pet-friendly room.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrade to lake-view room for an additional $20–$30 per night based on availability; call the hotel with upgrade requests.
- By plane: about 42 miles from Ontario International Airport (ONT); about 99 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- By car: about 23 miles northwest of San Bernardino