Stay at Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach in Brigantine, NJ
Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach - Atlantic City Area
Top Reasons to Visit Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach
- The hotel is located along the white-sand shores of Brigantine Island. There are fantastic views of the Atlantic Ocean from the onsite restaurant set to re-open mid-April and some of the rooms.
- In spite of the hotel’s secluded feel, it’s only 10 miles from Atlantic City’s famed boardwalk and 15 miles from Smithville, a restored 18th-century village.
- Since a public bus stop is right outside the hotel, making trips to Atlantic City casinos is easy and inexpensive.
- One-bedroom suites feature private bedrooms, full kitchens, and flat-screen TVs. Studios are similarly styled but smaller.
Brigantine Beach, New Jersey: Family- and Eco-Friendly Beach near Atlantic City Nightlife
Atlantic City is known for its world-famous casinos and nightlife, but just 6 miles north, you’ll find a totally different world. On the barrier island of Brigantine, the bustle of city life gives way to natural beauty and family-friendly beaches. The town’s eco-friendly atmosphere is best seen at the Marine Mammal Stranding Center, an organization dedicated to rescuing dolphins and whales. The coast also serves as the setting for the only links-style golf course in the state.
But no trip to the area is complete without a stroll along Atlantic City’s signature boardwalk, which stretches for 6 miles along New Jersey's eastern coast. Originally built in 1870 to keep sand out of hotel lobbies, the boardwalk grew in popularity as a place where you could drink and gamble during Prohibition without much trouble from the police, as depicted in HBO's Boardwalk Empire. The boardwalk is still popular for its casinos, but it's family-friendly, too; visitors are just as inclined to sit at the beach or stop at one of the many carnival rides.
On the boardwalk, it's worth it to check out the Absecon Lighthouse, which is more than 150 years old. It's possible to climb its 228 steps to the top, which features sweeping views of the city skyline and the sea. Down at the base, you'll find a replica of the original light keeper's lonely cloister and the collection of sock puppets he created to keep him company.
Proving further that Atlantic City isn't all nightclubs, boardwalk, and casinos is Gardner's Basin, a maritime village along the bay. Here, a community of artisans uses seashells and driftwood to hand make items such as wind chimes and picture frames. However, the basin's biggest claim to fame is the 25,000-gallon Atlantic City Aquarium swimming with turtles and rays.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Indoor heated pool
- Adjacent restaurant
- Activities center
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- WiFi available
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 96-hour cancellation required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Upon check-in there is a refundable incidental deposit of $100, refunded less any incidental charges or damages
- 13% tax added at purchase
- $3.99 resort fee per day paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In all Included Rooms
- One queen bed and one sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Flat-screen TVs
- Full kitchen
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: unlimited local phone calls, up to 30 minutes domestic long-distance phone calls, full use of the business center Internet access, copier services, fax services, access to the in-room safe where available, crib use available upon request, and parking
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 17 miles from Atlantic City International Airport (ACY)
- By cab: about $40 from ACY
- By car: about 6 miles north of Atlantic City
The Groupon Guide to: Giving a Speech
Whether as a class valedictorian or a disgraced world leader announcing your resignation from office, at some point every person will have to stand up and spew out some words in front of people. Here are some guidelines for giving your first speech:
Greeting: Thank the audience for tuning out the constant stream of negative thoughts in their heads and instead listening to the constant stream of negative thoughts coming out of your mouth.
Intro: Make it clear what your speech will be about. This could be done in a variety of ways, from listing your sworn enemies to a simple, jubilant shout.
Body: This is where you set out your main points. Be sure to pause often so that your intellectually inferior audience can absorb your thoughts and so that you can replenish the precious saliva supply that makes speech possible.
Ending: The end of your speech should summarize your main points by shooting them out of a cannon on tiny slips of paper that your audience can keep as souvenirs.