Top Reasons to Stay at Legacy Vacation Resorts
- The family-friendly resort is located 6 miles from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, including Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios™.
- It’s a playtime paradise for kids, with four swimming pools, a mini-golf course, a “Kids’ Splash Zone,” and an activities center.
- Condo-style suites can accommodate up to six guests; each feature full kitchens, dining areas, and living rooms. Hotel rooms can accommodate up to four guests, with two queen beds and full bathrooms.
- Numerous championship golf courses and premier shopping centers are in the area. At Orlando Premium Outlets on International Drive, there are 180 designer shops including Michael Kors and BCBG Max Azria.
- You can kick back with a cold beer and a light snack at The Wooden Shack, a poolside bar with flat-screen TVs. The resort marketplace sells coffee, sandwiches, and salads.
- Stock up on food and drinks at the grocery store, located less than a mile from the resort.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort, it spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find several cultural institutions surrounding Orlando Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, with a collection featuring pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the Science Center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface or race model cars down a 70-foot pinewood-derby track.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.