Top Reasons to Stay at Long Bay Resort
- You can soak up sunshine at the resort’s oceanfront pool and along 720 feet of palm-lined beachfront. Or, splash around in the indoor pool and 250-foot lazy river.
- An outdoor water park keeps young ones entertained, too, with mushroom showers, water buckets, and a colorful submarine play area.
- Oceanfront and ocean-view rooms have private balconies with stunning views of the resort and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Grab meals at Martin’s Restaurant without leaving the resort. Breakfast includes crab-cake benedicts and a buffet with an omelet station, and lunch and dinner menus feature pan-European specialties such as wiener schnitzel. There’s also a Starbucks onsite.
- Golfers can book tee times at one of dozens of area courses.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Seaside Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina's Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s glass-floored gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk's hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 1,400 original sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of more than 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.