Glamorous Luxury Suites on Las Vegas Strip
Luxury Suites International at The Signature - Las Vegas, NV
Hotel at a Glance: Luxury Suites International at The Signature
Luxury Suites International at The Signature is a sophisticated retreat in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, located on the grounds of the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. The hotel is immersed in the action of the Strip but tucked away from the bacchanalia; it's a nongaming, smoke-free establishment. Both junior and one-bedroom suites come with whirlpool spa tubs, entertainment centers, and views of the Strip and the mountains. Each one-bedroom suite also features a balcony, a full kitchen, and a queen-size sleeper sofa.
- Gourmet deli: Enjoy breakfast and lunch on the terrace overlooking the pool.
- Drink up: intimate lobby bar with alcoholic beverages and coffee
- 24-hour room service: includes entrees, desserts, and alcoholic beverages
- Distance to the Forum Shops at Caesars: 1 mile
The units offered for rental through Luxury Suites International at The Signature are hotel-condominium units owned by individuals. The rental of these units is not handled by The Signature Condominiums, LLC, which is the company that manages the shared access and amenity areas of The Signature at MGM Grand property. The Signature is not responsible for the availability of the unit for check in and does not provide housekeeping, laundry, maintenance or other services for this unit. All inquiries regarding this rental must be directed to LSI at (702) 310-3737. Housekeeping is provided daily by Luxury Suites International staff from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at no additional charge.
Las Vegas: The Strip Past and Present
Mentioning Las Vegas usually conjures up images of spinning roulette wheels and stone-faced poker players. If that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll want to make a beeline for the casinos lining the neon-lit Strip. But for lower-stakes gambling in a throwback Vegas atmosphere, head downtown to Fremont Street. Vintage signs and showgirls crowned with headdresses recall the days of Sinatra and Martin, but this Glitter Gulch burns much brighter today than it did in the Rat Pack era: beginning at dusk, a canopy of more than 12 million LED lights erupts in a psychedelic light and music show every hour.
Educational attractions have never been Sin City's strong suit, but the Mob Museum boasts a winning formula: bank robberies, prostitution, and money laundering. Exhibits profile legendary Mafiosi from Capone to Gotti, and mob artifacts include the bloodstained, bullet-pocked brick wall from the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. Within the former federal courthouse, you can fire a Tommy gun simulator, participate in a police lineup, or enter witness protection for the rest of your life.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a junior or one-bedroom suite
- 2-night minimum stay required
- Booking Tip: You'll find the best rates ($75) in December with low rates into February.
Included in stay:
- Lunch for two at Pampas Brazilian Grill
- LAX and Pure Nightclub VIP club passes
- Coupons and discount vouchers to Miracle Mile Shops
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in.
- Taxes: 12% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $28 daily resort fee added at purchase
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Pools and spas
- Cocktail lounge
- Onsite Starbucks
- Fitness center
- 24-hour room service
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72hr cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- VIP club passes valid for up to four people and are subject to blackout dates; must arrive before midnight and adhere to dress code
- $28 daily resort fee added at purchase
- 12% tax added at purchase
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed and one queen sleeper sofa
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $15 per night for each additional guest
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: valet parking, WiFi, daily newspaper, access to pool and fitness center
- Parking: valet parking included in resort fee
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: smoking is not allowed inside the hotel or on balconies; permitted only in designated areas
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling LSI at 702-310-3737 between 8:30 a.m and 7 p.m. PST daily.
- By plane: 2 miles from McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- By transit: Westcliff Airport Express (WAX), Tropicana at Koval stop
- By cab: about $15 from LAS
- Housekeeping is provided daily by Luxury Suites International staff between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. at no additional charge.