Top Reasons to Visit Mainsail Suites Hotel & Conference Center Tampa
- The hotel is convenient to many Tampa attractions, including Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and area golf courses.
- There’s a complimentary shuttle to and from Tampa International Airport (TPA), which is only five minutes away.
- Free shuttle transportation is also available to local attractions, shops, and restaurants within 3 miles.
- All the suites here are larger than typical hotel guest rooms; each has a full kitchen, a living room, and a dining room.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to enjoy the mild, sunny Tampa climate—the hotel has an outdoor pool area complete with a jacuzzi and sand volleyball courts.
- For dining, head to onsite Latitudes Pub & Grill, which opens early for breakfast with a made-to-order-omelet station and serves an eclectic mix of bar food for lunch and dinner.
Tampa, Florida: Sunny Days, Beaches, and Busch Gardens
Ranked America’s No. 5 best outdoor city by Forbes, Tampa is often unfairly overlooked by vacationers headed to Florida. Located 90 miles southwest of Orlando, Tampa enjoys sunny days two-thirds of the year. Locals make the most of the weather by hanging out in more than 165 city parks and on beaches that span some 2,200 acres.
Roller coasters and exotic animals share real estate at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, a 335-acre theme park in northeast Tampa designed to evoke the thrills of an African safari. Like a big cat sprinting after its prey, Cheetah Hunt—the park’s newest roller coaster—can reach speeds of up to 60 miles per hour.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.