Spacious, Private Condos Steps from Ocean City Beaches
Ocean City, Maryland's history as a resort destination dates back to 1869, when an enterprising businessman named Isaac Coffin began charging guests for overnight stays at his beachfront cottage. Today, the area has grown into a popular destination for those drawn to its mild weather, its long, picture-perfect shoreline, and its festive boardwalk. The bright cerulean roof of the Marylander Hotel Condo stands out among the guesthouses lining the coast, less than a one-block walk from the famous beach.
On the balcony of a spacious one-bedroom condo, the view looks out onto the Atlantic Ocean or the surrounding neighborhood. Each privately owned condo has a similar layout, including a full kitchen and a living room, but all are decorated differently, from bright colors to seashell borders lining the walls to Jacques Cousteau's bronzed baby flippers. The pet-friendly resort allows furry friends to stay for an additional fee until Memorial Day.
When the weather's too chilly for a dip in the ocean, the hotel's heated indoor pool makes for an aquatic alternative. A five-minute walk west brings visitors to Ocean City's largest green space, Northside Park, where you can meander along the landscaped paths and secluded inlets along Assawoman Bay.
Ocean City, Maryland: Historical Resort Town with Bustling Boardwalk
Although the beach is the main draw in this seaside resort town, Ocean City's historical boardwalk bustles with carnival-esque energy year-round. Constructed in 1902, the wooden walkway is lined with old-fashioned diversions, such as classic arcade games, amusement rides, street stands selling cotton candy, and barbershop dubtronica bands. At one end of the boardwalk lies the Ocean City Life-Saving Station Museum, where exhibits tell the stories of daring maritime rescues performed by the legendary Surfmen.
Eight miles away, the quiet Assateague and Chincoteague Islands provide a stark contrast to thriving Ocean City. The wild ponies roaming the beaches inspired Marguerite Henry's classic children's novel Misty of Chincoteague. At Assateague Island National Seashore, you can hike along 37 miles of sandy beach or ride horseback along the ocean.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Full kitchen
- Private balcony
- Heated indoor pool
- Sun deck
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pets allowed until Memorial Day
- Up to four kids stay free
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Valid only for nights purchased
- 22-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit Card required at check-in
- Not valid with rewards points
- Guests must arrange pet stays prior to check-in
- 12.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two double beds, two queen beds, or one queen bed and one double bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for guests 20 or younger; $15 per night for each additional guest 21 or older
- Sleeper sofa
- Full kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 10:30 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per stay
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for stays until Memorial Day; $50 for the first pet, $25 for each additional pet.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 30 miles from Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY); 135 miles from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- By car: about 140 miles southeast of Baltimore
- Office hours are currently noon to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday, and 10 a.m to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. In late April hours will change to 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., and after Memorial Day they will be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Please call 866-879-6130 prior to your visit to arrange pet stay.
The Groupon Guide to: Novelty Phones
There's no use having a phone unless, upon first glance, it looks like something else. Here are some of the most popular novelty phones of the last six decades:
- Football phone
- Nerf football phone
- Meatball phone
- Lucille Ball phone
- Governor's ball phone
- Enormous ball of hair and nails phone
- Australian-rules football phone
- The Jerry Lee Lewis Great Ball of Phone™
- Guitar phone