Top Reasons to Visit Mobile Marriott
- This upscale Marriott is close to the airport and in the middle of the Mobile shopping district. Major attractions nearby include the USS Alabama battleship and the Mobile Museum of Art.
- Recent renovations have given the hotel a sleek, modern design. In the lobby you'll find wood floors, cushy leather sofas, soaring ceilings, and lots of natural light.
- The onsite Sage Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner; there are also plenty of restaurants close by, including Italian eateries and a popular oyster house.
- Standard king or double rooms feature dark wood furnishings and contemporary decor.
Mobile, Alabama: Gulf Coast Cultural Center with Historic Homes and Famous Battleship
Once the capital of French Louisiana, the Gulf Coast city of Mobile passed through the hands of three nations—France, England, and Spain—before the U.S. laid claim to it in 1813. Because of its diverse heritage and bustling seaport, Mobile has earned a reputation as one of the Gulf Coast's most important cultural centers.
The city boasts several museums, including the acclaimed Mobile Museum of Art, along with professional opera and ballet companies. Nine major historic districts showcase antebellum architectural styles in homes, churches, and cemeteries. For a taste of more recent history, head to the USS Alabama battleship, where you can explore the decks and board a WWII submarine.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a standard king room or for four in a standard two-double room
- Dates into March 2014
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 14% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 14% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Standard King or Standard Two-Double Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2 (king room), 4 (two-double room)
- Maximum occupancy: 2 (king room), 4 (two -double room)
- Adding occupants above standard: not available
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: not available
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed on the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- By plane: 8 miles from Mobile Regional Airport (MOB); 69 miles from Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT)
- By cab: about $25 from MOB