Top Reasons to Stay at Mystic Hotel by Charlie Palmer
- The hotel sits in the heart of Union Square, a neighborhood known for its upscale restaurants and shops.
- You can get to historic Chinatown and the downtown theater and arts district in minutes by either walking or riding the city’s iconic cable car, which has a stop a block away from the hotel.
- Celebrity chef Charlie Palmer oversees the onsite Burritt Tavern, which serves progressive American cuisine.
- Relax with a cocktail in the Burritt Room, an intimate lounge with decor inspired by classic film noirs such as The Maltese Falcon.
- A continental breakfast is served in Burritt Tavern each morning, featuring Starbucks Reserve coffee.
- There are large windows with views of the city in the hotel's rooms and suites; each has a contemporary minimalist look and exposed brick walls.
Union Square, San Francisco: Shopping and Dining near Charming Neighborhoods
Union Square is centrally located in San Francisco—in fact, Union Army supporters once used the public plaza here as a rallying point during the Civil War. The square is still a popular meeting place for people from all over the city; it has department stores, boutiques, and galleries jam-packed into one block.
Neighboring Union Square to the northwest is Nob Hill. One of the original seven hills on which the city was built, Nob Hill is a fashionable, upscale neighborhood, once referred to as a “hill of palaces” because of its many estates. Huntington Park is the centerpiece for the bustling district, and it’s bordered by Grace Cathedral, a beautiful Gothic-style building with colorful mosaics and a replica of the medieval labyrinth in France’s Cathedral of Chartres.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.