Hotel at a Glance: Oceanwalk Condominiums
Located just across the street from the Atlantic Ocean, the sprawling Oceanwalk Condominiums property provides easy access to New Smyrna's most popular attraction: the beach. Work on your tan while lounging in the soft sand, or cool off in one of two pools. Tennis and basketball courts offer other ways to enjoy the sunny weather.
- Kick back in the hotel's sauna to relax and detoxify.
- Grab dinner at Mi Mexico (1 mi. away) or JB's Fish Camp (2 mi. away), a seaside restaurant that serves fresh, Cajun-style seafood. The chefs can also cook any fish you catch yourself.
- See marine life at the nearby Marine Discovery Center, where you can take a guided kayak tour or dolphin-watching boat tour.
- Hike, boat, or kayak at Canaveral National Seashore, just a few miles from the property.
- Take a day trip: The theme parks of Orlando are about an hour's drive away.
New Smyrna Beach, Florida: Coastal Town Flush with Wildlife
New Smyrna Beach lies on Florida's Atlantic coast, speckled by some of the waterways that make up the Indian River Lagoon. Shops and restaurants line the historical Flagler Avenue, which dead-ends at the ocean's shores. You can see the area's abundant wildlife with a sea excursion by kayak or pontoon boat or on the back of a friendly sea turtle.