Hotel at a Glance: AAA Four Diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center
Located in downtown Atlanta's Luckie Marietta District, Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to CNN's world headquarters and within walking distance of Centennial Olympic Park. The closest hotel to the Georgia Dome, the award-winning luxury hotel exemplifies "posh" with its impressive marble lobby and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Atlanta city center: within walking distance of the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca-Cola museum
- CNN's world headquarters allows visitors to tour the working studios and bustling newsrooms.
- Sweeping views of the skyline and Centennial Olympic Park from deluxe rooms
- Upscale American cuisine in the hotel's Prime Meridian Restaurant includes dinner entrees such as roasted atlantic cod with sun-dried-tomato grits and chorizo-stuffed pork loin.
- Recharge on the tanning deck at the outdoor heated pool, or head to the onsite Serenity Spa for a hot-stone or aromatherapy massage.
Highlights of Atlanta
- Named 1 of 50 Places of a Lifetime by National Geographic, Atlanta lies near the Chattahoochee River in a region known for its magnolia, pine, and dogwood trees.
- Piedmont Park: Stroll through its 185 acres of botanical gardens, hiking trails, and oaks.
- Atlanta History Center: features one of the country's largest Civil War exhibitions
- The Fox Theatre, opened in 1929, features imposing Egyptian architecture and a custom-made organ with a network of 3,622 pipes. Tours take place on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- The High Museum of Art spotlights more than 12,000 pieces of contemporary and folk art, ranging from Renaissance paintings to photographs from the civil-rights era.
- Georgia Aquarium is one of the world's largest, with more than 8 million gallons of fresh and marine water and more than 100,000 animals.