Top Reasons to Visit the Four-Star Omni Tucson National Resort
- The resort surrounds a pair of 18-hole golf courses—a traditional course with a challenging 18th hole that’s hosted more than 30 PGA Tour events and a desert-style course. Both have amazing views of the Santa Catalina Mountains.
- The 13,000-square-foot, four-star spa offers 50- and 80-minute hot-stone massages. Hot basalt rocks and soothing oils unknot muscles during relaxing sessions.
- Two restaurants with bars are on site. Reserve a table at Bob’s Steak & Chop House to savor prime steaks and southern australian lobster.
- There’s lots of room to stretch out in premier mountain-vista guest rooms; they have 680 square feet of living space and private patios overlooking the Catalina golf course.
- It’s easy to explore the surrounding area on hiking and mountain-biking trails. The concierge can arrange horseback-riding excursions, desert jeep rides, and trips into the mountains to pan for gold.
Tucson, Arizona: Southwestern History and Culture Amid the Cacti
Tucson—or the Old Pueblo—is a bastion of southwestern history and rich culture surrounded by mountains and desert. It's existed as an outpost for years, and as such it's absorbed elements from European, Native American, Mexican, and Asian cultures. Today, this unique blend is especially evident in the downtown restaurant scene, where you can get authentic chilies rellenos, delicately prepared sushi, and upscale bistro fare with fine wines from nearby vintners.
Those willing to make the short trip outside of downtown can better soak up the area's gorgeous natural landscape at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, a combined botanical garden and zoo. There, mountain lions, gila monsters, and more than 1,200 kinds of plants spread across 21 acres of desert scenery.
Mission San Xavier del Bac, the "White Dove of the Desert," is one of the oldest intact European structures in Arizona. The sprawling white adobe church, located about 10 miles south of downtown, was built in the 1700s. It's a striking example of the area's Spanish colonial architecture, with interiors lined with frescoes and fine sculpture.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.