Top Reasons to Stay at Pacific Beach Hotel
- This oceanfront hotel sits on Oahu’s legendary Waikiki Beach—the island’s top swimming and surfing spot.
- The hotel is located on Waikiki’s main thoroughfare, which is lined with luxury boutiques, art galleries, and award-winning restaurants.
- The three-story oceanarium onsite supports a marine reef and more than 400 fish. For the best viewing experience, stop by during one of the scheduled feeding times or have a meal of your own at the Oceanarium Restaurant.
- Spacious guest rooms have flat-screen TVs and private balconies with gorgeous views of the Pacific and Waikiki Beach.
- You can lounge by the outdoor pool, play a game of tennis on the onsite courts, or indulge in a hydrotherapeutic treatment at the full-service spa.
- This getaway entitles you to a complimentary continental breakfast for two at the Aloha Center Café each morning.
Waikiki, Hawaii: Luxurious Honolulu Neighborhood with White-Sand Beaches on the Pacific
Once a private playground for Hawaii’s ruling class, the neighborhood of Waikiki now welcomes visitors from all over the world to its dazzling shores on the southern edge of Honolulu. Though many come for the surfing and sunbathing, there’s also world-class dining, nightlife, and shopping along the main strip of Kalakaua Avenue. One section of the strip is nicknamed Luxury Row for its collection of upscale boutiques.
Traveling southbound on Kalakaua leads you to the expansive Honolulu Zoo, a habitat for exotic and endangered species. Sumatran tigers reside in a private cat lair, potbellied pigs galumph in the children’s zoo, and white-handed gibbons practice trust falls on a ropes course. Head a little farther south for both indoor and outdoor music at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center and the Waikiki Shell.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.