Stay at Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach in Laguna Beach, CA
Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach - Laguna Beach, CA
Top Reasons to Stay at Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach
- The hotel has a prime oceanfront location steps from the beach and within walking distance of Laguna Village.
- Two heated pools and a whirlpool jacuzzi provide plenty of relaxation. A poolside lounge has ping-pong tables and day beds.
- Guests enjoy complimentary use of lounge chairs, beach towels, and umbrellas.
- The family-owned Beach House restaurant serves ultra-fresh seafood and beef amid dramatic sunset views. Have a drink at the full bar.
- Comfortable village room deluxe units are outfitted with refrigerators, wet bars, and TVs.
- A menu of pillow options helps ensure a good night’s sleep.
- Guests receive a 10% discount at the nearby Athena Day Spa.
Laguna Beach, California: Scenic Seaside Community with Popular Beaches
Thanks in part to the MTV reality show from the mid-aughts that carried its name, Laguna Beach has become widely known as an affluent and gorgeous seaside community. Dotted with picturesque bluffs, the resort city overlooks the Pacific Ocean from its location about an hour south of Los Angeles.
Locals and tourists alike soak up rays on Main Beach, where you can join in a game of basketball or take a stroll along the boardwalk. Less crowded beaches can be found a little farther away from downtown. The area known as Laguna Village is where you’ll find the city’s best shops, restaurants, and galleries. Public artwork adds personality to Laguna, echoing its vibrant history as an artist community in the 1920s.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Complimentary beach gear
- Two heated pools and whirlpool
- Onsite seafood restaurant
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- 96-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 12.065% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Village Room Deluxe
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: valet available for an additional $20 per day
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for no additional charge.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 11 miles from John Wayne Airport (SNA)
- By cab: about $40 from SNA
- By car: about 51 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles
The Groupon Guide to: The Fun Photograph
Everyone knows that after three normal group photos, the fourth is “the fun one.” In this photo, you can really cut loose and show some personality. Here are some Groupon-approved “fun one” moves:
Stick Two Fingers behind Guy’s Head: Shows you are playful and fun and haven’t forgotten that he had to have surgery to remove those fingers growing out of his head
Touch Your Own Eyeball: This one’s for all the tough guys. You don’t care about nothin’, you eye-touching cowboy.
Stick Out Your Tongue: There are no kings or doctors here. Go nuts!
Kick a Model Train Set: My uncle was actually mad about his life, not being silly, but the picture came out great.
Put a Little Cowboy Hat over Your Belly Button but Don’t Tell Anyone: This is just for you.