Top Reasons to Stay at Pacific Edge Hotel on Laguna Beach
- The hotel has a prime oceanfront location steps from the beach and within walking distance of Laguna Village.
- Two heated pools and a whirlpool jacuzzi provide plenty of relaxation. A poolside lounge has ping-pong tables and day beds.
- Guests enjoy complimentary use of lounge chairs, beach towels, and umbrellas.
- The family-owned Beach House restaurant serves ultra-fresh seafood and beef amid dramatic sunset views. Have a drink at the full bar.
- Comfortable village room deluxe units are outfitted with refrigerators, wet bars, and TVs.
- A menu of pillow options helps ensure a good night’s sleep.
- Guests receive a 10% discount at the nearby Athena Day Spa.
Laguna Beach, California: Scenic Seaside Community with Popular Beaches
Thanks in part to the MTV reality show from the mid-aughts that carried its name, Laguna Beach has become widely known as an affluent and gorgeous seaside community. Dotted with picturesque bluffs, the resort city overlooks the Pacific Ocean from its location about an hour south of Los Angeles.
Locals and tourists alike soak up rays on Main Beach, where you can join in a game of basketball or take a stroll along the boardwalk. Less crowded beaches can be found a little farther away from downtown. The area known as Laguna Village is where you’ll find the city’s best shops, restaurants, and galleries. Public artwork adds personality to Laguna, echoing its vibrant history as an artist community in the 1920s.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.