Top Reasons to Stay at Park Plaza Resort
- Park Plaza Resort is situated within a 10-minute drive of three ski resorts—Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley, and Canyons Resort. When the snow melts in the spring, you can go hiking and mountain biking, take ATV tours, and enjoy scenic chairlift rides.
- All guest rooms include either a kitchenette or full kitchen, and both mini suites and one-bedroom suites have a fireplace and balcony.
- Local boutiques and restaurants along historic Main Street are just a short walk from your room. You can take the resort’s free shuttle to other Park City attractions.
- You can play Wii and Xbox games or watch a movie with complimentary popcorn in the onsite recreation room.
- An outdoor barbecue area is available for guests to grill out in warm weather.
Highlights of Park City, Utah
- Spring/summer activities at local ski resorts: At Park City Mountain Resort, a venue for the 2002 Olympic Winter Games halfpipe, you can weave through groves of trees on miles of hiking and mountain-biking trails. The Alpine Coaster, open year round, hurtles down the mountain at speeds of up to 30 miles per hour.
- Historic Main Street: Park City's former saloons and boarding houses have given way to more than 100 independent boutiques, 30 art galleries, and 50 restaurants along this main drag.
- Sundance Film Festival: For about 10 days each January, Park City glams it up Hollywood style as the host of this film fest. When Sundance isn’t in town, you can catch a play, concert, or comedy show at the circa-1929 Egyptian Theatre.
- History museum: Located on the main drag, the 12,000-square-foot Park City Museum chronicles the town’s history with artifacts and interactive exhibits. In the eerie museum basement, you can check out the former territorial jail—nicknamed “the dungeon” for its dim lighting, stone walls, and rusted leg irons.