Hotel at a Glance: Parkway International Resort
Parkway International Resort is a short drive from Orlando's most popular attractions, including Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and, of course, Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. Despite the resort's proximity to the buzz of Orlando, guests here will find a laid-back, family-oriented atmosphere close to nature trails and outdoor recreation.
- Notable awards include a Three Diamond rating from AAA and a 2013 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
- Luxe two-bedroom condos have full kitchens and master bedrooms with private whirlpool tubs.
- Sip cocktails poolside at the outdoor bar and grill, Kenya Cafe.
- Tennis and shuffleboard are just two of the onsite activities to choose from.
- Kids will love the wading pool and outdoor playground.
Kissimmee, Florida: Easy Access to World-Famous Theme Parks and Major Orlando Attractions
Located on the banks of Lake Tohopekaliga, Kissimmee sits about 22 miles from downtown Orlando and just 16 miles from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks. The world’s most-visited entertainment resort, it spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Area. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort and SeaWorld Orlando.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as the CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which holds improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find several cultural institutions surrounding Orlando Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, with a collection featuring pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the Science Center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface or race model cars down a 70-foot pinewood-derby track.
What You Get
- Stay for six in a two-bedroom condo
- Dates into January
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 13% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $100 deposit required at check-in with a valid credit card or debit card with major credit card logo.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool area
- Outdoor hot tub
- Barbecue grills
- Tennis courts
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 2-night minimum
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 13% tax added at purchase
- $100 deposit required at check-in with a valid credit card or debit card with major credit card logo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed, two twin beds, and one queen sofa sleeper bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: service animals are allowed on the property
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 22 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- By cab: about $65 from MCO