Top Reasons to Stay at Penguin Hotel
- Located on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach, the historic, art-deco-style Penguin Hotel is near some of the city’s most famous nightclubs and restaurants.
- Each standard room comes with a 32-inch plasma TV, wet bar, and mini refrigerator.
- At The Purple Penguin Café, you can enjoy hot breakfast entrees as well as lunch and dinner dishes including gourmet burgers, sandwiches, and flatbread pizzas.
- Try the hotel’s signature Shake your Penguin cocktail at the onsite Purple Penguin Bar.
Highlights of Miami Beach, Florida
- International social scene: People from all over the world come here to enjoy the white-sand beaches, shop at the high-end boutiques, and party at the legendary see-and-be-seen nightclubs.
- South Beach: a 20-block stretch filled with upscale lounges, rooftop bars, and ultrahip hangouts behind velvet ropes
- All-night parties: Many of the clubs on Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue stay open until 5 a.m.
- Signature architecture: A leisurely stroll through the Art Deco District reveals hundreds of beautiful, candy-colored buildings.
- Versace Mansion: This 1930 manor is modeled after a palace in the Dominican Republic that belonged to Christopher Columbus’s family.
- Vibrant ethnic enclaves such as Little Havana, which is lined with Caribbean-style marketplaces and family-owned restaurants serving some of the country's most delicious Cuban food
- Esteemed art museums: the Bass Museum of Art and the Wolfsonian-FIU museum