Hotel at a Glance: Quality Inn & Suites Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Airport is in a convenient location for travelers. The hotel is just 11 miles from Paris Mountain State Park's rugged trails and campsites, 5 miles from the shops at Haywood Mall, and 4 miles from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport. The hotel even runs a free shuttle to and from terminals.
- In-room amenities: flat screen TVs, pillow-top mattresses, and coffee makers
- Soak up some sun at the hotel's outdoor pool and patio.
- Dine out: The hotel is within walking distance of several restaurants, including Bacon Bros. Public House, a guest favorite.
- Bring the kids: Up to two kids stay free in each standard two-double room or king suite.
- Shops at Haywood Mall: Banana Republic, Apple, Coach, J. Crew, Forever 21, and more than 100 others
Greenville, South Carolina: Verdant Parks and Cultural Attractions Near the Blue Ridge Mountains
Greenville is located in northwestern South Carolina, close to the border of North Carolina as well as the Blue Ridge Mountains. True to its name, the city is filled with greenery. You can see it as you bike along the Reedy River on the 18-mile Swamp Rabbit Trail. Same with Falls Park on the Reedy, the city's central urban park—take a walk on the suspension bridge that cuts through the park and you'll see a natural waterfall, too. A bit further out from the city, Caesars Head State Park is a quiet retreat with hiking trails and waterfalls, and you can see both North Carolina and Georgia from here.
Greenville has a robust cultural scene, too. You can catch a concert, play, or musical at the Peace Center downtown. Nearby, The Children's Museum of the Upstate features interactive, hands-on exhibits about recycling, aerodynamics, nutrition, and more.