Comfortable Hotel with Pool in North Charleston
Radisson Hotel Charleston Airport - North Charleston, SC
Hotel at a Glance: Radisson Hotel Charleston Airport
This Radisson hotel sits about 12 miles north of Charleston off of I-26, a highway that leads to the heart of Charleston. Guest rooms come with microwaves, refrigerators, coffeemakers, and free WiFi, and Sleep Number beds provide personalized comfort.
- Take a dip: The hotel has an indoor pool in a tropical, sunlit atrium.
- Hitch a ride: A free shuttle runs between the hotel and Charleston International Airport.
- Onsite dining: Haven Restaurant serves up Lowcountry cuisine for breakfast and dinner.
- Must-see nearby: The main farmhouse at Middleton Place was burned down by Union troops during the Civil War, but the property still holds America's oldest landscaped gardens—65 acres of them.
- Swamp life: A 20-mile drive takes you to Cypress Gardens, a swamp filled with bald cypress and tupelo trees. You can rent a rowboat and paddle through the black water to glimpse alligators and turtles.
Charleston, South Carolina: Civil War Monuments and Sophisticated Arts Scene
Charleston, South Carolina, was recently named one of the best historic destinations in the country by U.S. News & World Report. Georgian mansions line the waterfront, the spires of colonial-era churches punctuate the skyline, and horse-drawn carriages frequently clop along its cobblestone streets. You can get an added sense of the city’s history by visiting a number of preserved period buildings and national historic landmarks such as the Battery & White Point Gardens, a living Civil War museum with Confederate cannons and views of Fort Sumter, Charleston Harbor, and a double-parked Camry.
More recently, Charleston has merged its Old South identity with a strong arts-and-culture scene. The streets, once overrun with aristocrats, are now lined with top-tier art galleries and antique stores, and you can catch live jazz performances at night. Step out onto King Street to browse third-generation clothiers that have set up shop in historic landmark buildings. The city's reputation as a major culinary destination has been reaffirmed by the James Beard Foundation, which has named a different Charleston chef the best in the southeast three out of the past four years.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a Sleep Number king or queen room
- Dates into January
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 13.5% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $1 CVB charge per day added at purchase
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Onsite restaurant
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- Fitness center
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $1.00 CVB charge per day paid purchase
- 13.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Sleep Number King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
Sleep Number Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 21 or older; guests 20 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: WiFi, Internet, pool, parking, coffee, newspaper, and gym
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: available for no additional charge
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 5 miles from Charleston International Airport (CHL)
- By car: 12 miles north of Charleston
- By shuttle: complimentary round-trip transportation to and from CHL
- By taxi: about $15 from CHL