Top Reasons to Stay at Radisson Paper Valley Hotel
- The hotel is located in downtown Appleton, just a few steps away from the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, where you can catch a touring Broadway show.
- Dine on USDA Prime steaks, pan-fried walleye, and broiled lobster tail at Vince Lombardi’s Steakhouse, or enjoy a lighter meal at one of the four other onsite dining options.
- The hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, and 24-hour fitness center.
- All rooms have free WiFi and HBO; concierge plaza rooms also include a microwave and refrigerator as well as a daily continental breakfast and complimentary cocktails and hors d'oeuvres Monday–Thursday evenings in the Concierge lounge.
- The hotel runs a free 24-hour shuttle to and from Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW).
Appleton, Wisconsin: Thriving Town with Theater, Dining, and Upscale Shopping Along the Fox River
Situated about two hours north of Milwaukee, Appleton straddles the banks of the Fox River, which flows north from Lake Winnebago into Lake Michigan. Appleton is part of a chain of riverside communities collectively known as the Fox Cities. Along the river, you’ll find a number of public parks as well as the Hearthstone House, the first residence in the country to be powered by hydroelectricity. You can tour the four-story mansion four days a week.
Downtown Appleton is a walkable mishmash of trendy restaurants, art galleries, and coffee shops. It’s also home to the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, where you can catch a Broadway show or symphony performance. Three miles away from the hotel lies the Fox River Mall, a major shopping center with plenty of upscale retailers.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.