Top Reasons to Stay at Ramada Plaza Louisville
- It’s close to shopping malls and restaurants, and downtown Louisville is less than a 15-minute drive away.
- Louisville is famous for its Kentucky Derby racetrack, Churchill Downs, which is 15 miles away from the hotel.
- It’s located just off I-64.
- There's an restaurant onsite serving pizza, pasta, salads, and sandwiches. A coffee shop for morning lattes and a bar are also on the property.
- The hotel has a free airport shuttle.
- The bedroom areas were completely renovated in 2011.
- Kids will love the arcade and game room.
Louisville, Kentucky: Southern City with Legendary Sports Attractions on the Banks of the Ohio River
Sometimes referred to as the northernmost southern city, Louisville is located along the Indiana-Kentucky border on the banks of the Ohio River. Each year on the first Saturday in May, throngs of well-dressed folks descend on the city’s Churchill Downs to watch the “most exciting two minutes in sports”—the Kentucky Derby. Though the horserace and the events surrounding it last only a few days, the track hosts other races from April to November and operates a museum full of artifacts and hands-on exhibits you can see seven days a week.
Another Louisville mainstay is the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, which offers a 30-minute guided tour of its famed baseball-bat-making operation. The 120-foot-tall Louisville Slugger stationed out front is billed as the largest bat in the world. In the museum, you can participate in interactive exhibits that take you inside the manufacturing process and even let you test out the latest line of bats inside Bud’s batting cage. After the tour, each visitor receives a miniature souvenir bat for swatting away autograph-seeking fans.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for up to four in double room, king room, king suite or double suite
- Daily breakfast for two with king suite or double suite
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 15.01% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- 15 miles from downtown Louisville
- Onsite restaurant
- Indoor pool and hot tub
- Complimentary WiFi
- Refrigerator and microwave in King and Double Suites
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once book; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 15.01% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
King Room or Suite
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
Double Room or Suite
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
- 32-inch HDTVs
- Check in: 2 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for no additional charge; request during booking
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during check-in for an additional cost.
- By plane: 11 miles from Louisville International Airport (SDF)
- By shuttle: complimentary shuttle from SDF