Top Reasons to Visit Regency Hotel Miami
- The hotel is conveniently located five minutes from Miami International Airport (MIA) and 15 minutes from Miami Beach.
- Complimentary 24-7 shuttle service takes guests to and from the airport, leaving every 30 minutes. The shuttle also goes to nearby shopping areas, including Dolphin Mall, International Mall, and Walmart, leaving daily at 10 a.m. and picking up guests at Dolphin Mall at 4 p.m.
- The onsite Prieto’s Restaurant serves eclectic cuisine drawn from French, Spanish, and Mediterranean influences. Head to The Lounge at the Regency for tropical cocktails and quick bites.
- Other onsite amenities include an outdoor pool, fitness center, and business center. There’s free WiFi in the lobby.
Miami Beach, Florida: White-Sand Beaches, Glamorous Nightlife, and Cuban Cuisine
Miami International Airport is located close to downtown, meaning hotels near the airport, including the Regency Hotel Miami, aren’t far from the city’s best attractions. The tropical paradise that is Miami Beach, for instance, lies just 15 minutes away.
Miami Beach is a small barrier island situated between the Atlantic Ocean and Biscayne Bay, a shallow lagoon that separates the beaches from downtown Miami. People from all over the world come here to enjoy the white-sand beaches, shop the high-end boutiques, and party at the legendary see-and-be-seen nightclubs the city is known for. The red-hot center of this sexy, international social scene is South Beach, a 20-block stretch filled with upscale lounges, rooftop bars, and ultrahip hangouts behind velvet ropes. Lummus Park beach is packed by mid-morning, and the clubs on Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue—many of which stay open until 5 a.m.—vie for the limelight with VIP service, celebrity DJs, and dressed-to-the-nines crowds.
Beyond the fast-paced luxury of South Beach lies Miami Beach’s softer side. A leisurely stroll through the Art Deco District reveals hundreds of beautiful, candy-colored buildings, including Versace Mansion—a 1930s manor modeled after a palace in the Dominican Republic that once belonged to Christopher Columbus’s family. The centerpiece of the city’s arts scene is the Bass Museum of Art, which displays works from Peter Paul Rubens and Sandro Botticelli. Modern-design objects and propaganda arts fill three stories at the Wolfsonian-FIU museum. There’s also a handful of vibrant ethnic enclaves to explore here, and Little Havana is among the most notable. The neighborhood is lined with family-owned restaurants and Caribbean-style marketplaces, making it a great place to discover some of the country’s most delicious Cuban food, from sugary guarapo juice to pastelitos, or Cuban pastries.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
Stays for up to four include:
- $25 daily dining credit to Prieto’s Restaurant
- Free shuttle service to airport and shopping areas
- Onsite restaurant and bar
- Outdoor pool and fitness center
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to Regency Hotel
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- 13% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
Standard Double Room
- Two full beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request by calling the hotel.
- Room upgrades: upgrade to an executive-level room for an additional $40 per night, based on availability.
- By plane: about 2 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA)
- By cab: about $10 from MIA
- By shuttle: complimentary shuttle to and from MIA
The Groupon Guide to: Where Babies Come From
Having “the talk” with your child can be awkward—especially if your child is still too young to understand the nuances of human reproduction or, worse, is a giggler. Postpone the difficult conversation a few more months with one of these classic explanations about where babies come from:
- Babies are dropped down the chimney by storks who swoop down and steal them from other families.
- Babies are hatched from the cabbage patch, so if you think about it, eating vegetables is essentially cannibalism.
- Babies are assembled at the hospital and wrapped tightly in a blanket until all the glue is dry.
- When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, their psychic harmonics produce an cytoplasmic egg that must be kept in a dark closet for nine months.
- Babies are an invention of the celebrity-obsessed media to sell magazine covers of pregnant starlets.