Top Reasons to Visit Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center
- The hotel—home to Oklahoma’s largest ballroom—recently earned the coveted Four Diamond rating from AAA.
- A complimentary airport shuttle makes getting to and from Tulsa International Airport a breeze.
- If you have kids in tow, they’ll enjoy swimming in the indoor pool.
- You’ll be near plenty of restaurants and shops, including the state’s biggest mall.
- Thanks to the hotel’s location near the highway, it’s easy to get to popular local attractions such as Gilcrease Museum, the Tulsa Zoo, and the Brady Arts District.
- The onsite Cyprus Grille Restaurant serves classic American fare with a Southwestern twist. Specialties include fried barbecue chips with chipotle cheese dip, Oklahoma chili con carne, and chicken-fried lobster.
Tulsa, Oklahoma: Renowned Art-Deco Architecture and World-Class Art Museums
The oil boom of the early 20th century created an influx of wealth in Tulsa, and the downtown skyline reflects that age of prosperity. The city is peppered with art-deco buildings emulating the French-born architecture style that swept the nation in the 1920s.
Today, Tulsa is a green city with a prime location along the banks of the Arkansas River. Twenty-six miles of paved riverfront trails wind through River Parks, past playgrounds, sculptures, and fountains. The Brady Arts District is home to Cain's Ballroom, Tulsa's legendary dancehall-turned-music-venue. Cain's rose to fame as the favored spot of Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys, who pioneered the genre of Western swing in the late 1930s.
Nearby, a touch of the cowboy era lingers at Gilcrease Museum, which displays Frederic Remington’s paintings of the Wild West. Tucked into the Osage hills, the museum also exhibits Native American art and artifacts.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
97% of 31 customers recommend
“The hotel is beautiful and comfortable, and the staff was easy to work with. We needed a shuttle and they provided it in a snap! Awesome stay!”
“Customer Service was great.”
“We were thoroughly impressed with the staff and facility. Beautiful suites and staff upgraded our room for our birthday trip. Would definitely stay there again and...”
“We were thoroughly impressed with the staff and facility. Beautiful suites and staff upgraded our room for our birthday trip. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to everyone!”
Renaissance Tulsa Hotel & Convention Center
6808 S 107th East Ave
Tulsa, OK 74133