Stay at Renaissance Westchester Hotel in Westchester County, NY
Renaissance Westchester Hotel - Westchester County, NY
Hotel at a Glance: Renaissance Westchester Hotel
You’ll find the Renaissance Westchester Hotel, which just completed a multi-million-dollar renovation in May, smack dab in the middle of 30 acres of rustic countryside in upstate New York. Situated just 25 minutes from Manhattan, the hotel provides an easy escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. An award-winning chef creates innovative, locally sourced dishes at Hive Living Room + Bar, and an indoor heated pool and whirlpool are on hand to melt away stress.
- On-site dining: At Hive Living Room + Bar, chef Jean-Claude Lanchais prepares locally sourced, American gastro-bar cuisine.
- In-room amenities: Modern, stylish guest rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, flat-screen TVs, and views of the countryside.
- Take a hike: Hiking and jogging trails weave throughout the 30-acre property.
- Take a dip: In the indoor heated pool and whirlpool
Westchester County, New York: Scenic Countryside, Beautiful Homes, and Shopping
Though it’s just minutes from the northern tip of Manhattan, Westchester County provides a breath of fresh air for anybody seeking a break from the big city. Acres of unspoiled countryside surround gigantic estates, gardens, and quaint B&Bs. The regal Lyndhurst home in Tarrytown was named one of America’s Most Beautiful Mansions by Forbes. You’ll find another superlative in nearby Croton-on-Hudson, home of what was once the “tallest dam in the world.” If you happen to get bit by the shopping bug while you’re in the area, make a beeline for Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for up to three in a king room or up to four in a two-queen room
- High-speed Internet
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable.
- Taxes: 10.375% tax added at purchase.
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool
- Fitness center
- Free parking
- WiFi included
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 10.375% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for one additional guest on rollaway
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 3 pm
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free.
- Rollaways: free.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available; call hotel with accessibility requests.
- Room upgrades: not available.
- By plane: 8 miles to Westchester County Airport (HPN)
- By cab: about $25 from HPN
- By car: 31 miles north of New York, NY