Top Reasons to Visit Residence Inn Denver International Airport
- The hotel is conveniently located about 10 miles east from Denver International Airport and other attractions, including Denver Art Museum and Denver Zoo.
- Family-friendly accommodations include an indoor pool.
- There’s also a whirlpool and a fully equipped fitness room onsite.
- Each morning the hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. Monday–Thursday, it hosts an evening social with beer.
- Guest rooms feature full kitchens with granite countertops and are equipped with high-speed Internet access.
- Up to 14 days of park and fly is included in option 2.
Aurora, Colorado: Burgeoning Arts District and Scenic Reservoirs in Denver Metropolitan Area
Nine miles east of Denver, Aurora is a largely suburban stretch dotted with golf courses, wildlife habitats, and Victorian homes. The city’s cultural hub is the Aurora Cultural Arts District, home to artist studios and historical sites. Originally built as a movie theater in 1946, the Aurora Fox Arts Center now stages musicals and cutting-edge plays and provides space for galleries and public art displays.
If you’re looking to spend some time outdoors, go fishing for trout and walleye in the Aurora Reservoir, one of two in the area. Just south of town, there’s also the 880-acre reservoir that anchors Cherry Creek State Park, a haven for boating and some atypical park activities, such as model-airplane flying. Wintertime activities include cross-country skiing on marked trails. With more than 40 mammal species, such as coyotes and muskrats, throughout the park, it’s also a good destination for wildlife viewing.
Head to Denver for some big-city excitement. In the trendy Lower Downtown Historic District—also known as LoDo—the Museum of Contemporary Art Denver has five galleries, each dedicated to a different discipline and featured artist. The heart of the district, Larimer Square, draws a fashion-forward crowd to its restaurants, boutiques, and nightclubs. Other city highlights include the Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature & Science, where a long-standing wildlife hall features more than 90 dioramas and taxidermal animals from around the world.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.