Top Reasons to Stay at Rosen Inn Closest to Universal
- Located on International Drive in the heart of Orlando, the hotel is located within a few miles of several family-friendly attractions, including Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld.
- An outdoor pool provides an escape from the summer heat.
- There’s a daily breakfast buffet at the Palms Dining Room, where one child aged 9 or younger eats free with a paying parent.
- At the onsite Shogun Japanese Steak House, teppanyaki chefs create beef, chicken, shrimp, and lobster dishes.
- The onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market and Deli sells snacks and lunch items, which you can carry into most theme parks.
- Each guest room is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, and complimentary WiFi.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, which now are part of the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. It spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Marketplace.
But sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks as well, including Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and Gatorland. Universal Studios’ Islands of Adventure boasts a relatively new addition, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Here you can step into the village of Hogsmeade, sip on butterbeer, buy confectionary treats at Honeydukes, and explore the Hogwarts castle—where you just might run into Harry Potter and his spell-casting cohorts.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find eight cultural institutions at Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the science center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface, or race on a 70-foot pinewood derby track.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for four in a standard room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 12.5% tax collected at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Onsite restaurants and pub
- Outdoor pool
- Mini market and deli
- Complimentary WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- 12.5% tax collected at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for additional guests in existing bedding; rollaway fee is $16.88 per day
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $16.88 per night; call hotel to request
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets up to 50 lbs. may stay for an additional $50 refundable deposit and a $10 (plus tax) non-refundable charge per night. Call the hotel to request a pet-friendly room.
- Accessibility: call hotel with accessibility requests
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 15 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- By cab: about $40 from MCO
The Groupon Guide to: Calculating Your Net Worth
There is an old saying that a man is only as good as his tools and everything else he owns. Find out how good and important you are by adding up the various assets that determine your net worth:
Savings: Any money you save will increase the value of your estate and help you to someday buy back the rights to your father's humiliating life story.
Stocks: Your stocks represent little pieces of companies that you own, and together they might add up to a full Fortune 500 company or the HR department of an independently owned dog bakery.
Real Estate: Homes, apartments, and "secret fantasy condos" are a great investment.
Pets: Did you know pets have a value of $40 each no matter how small or old they are?