Hotel at a Glance: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
It’s almost impossible to not find a theme park while cruising down Orlando’s International Drive: it’s home SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and Wet 'n Wild water park, among other attractions. Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando is located right on this famous stretch of road, putting it in the center of the action and not far from the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks.
- Complimentary shuttle to major theme parks
- Kids will love the three swimming pools, playground, and game room.
- Dine onsite at a buffet, an early-morning coffee shop, or a sports bar with 11 HDTVs.
- Unwind at night with free WiFi and a 32-inch HDTV in your guest room.
Orlando, Florida: World-Famous Theme Parks and Cultural Surprises
Located in the center of Florida, Orlando may be forever associated with the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, which now are part of the world’s most-visited entertainment resort. It spans roughly 30,000 acres, encompassing four theme parks, two water parks, five golf courses, and the Downtown Disney® Marketplace. There’s no shortage of things to do here: begin your day by boarding a rocket-shaped three-seater that climbs to 180 feet before entering a deep black tunnel and racing past stars, satellites, and constellations. Walk across the park to sample Moroccan cuisine for lunch, or ride a dune buggy through a haunted 18th-century mansion. Before heading back to the hotel, take in the nightly fireworks, laser, and water show. As one of the most popular family destinations in the world, sunny Orlando is home to other theme parks including Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and Gatorland.
Those hoping to shake up the typical theme-park-dominated itinerary can head into downtown Orlando's vibrant arts district. The neighborhood boasts venues such as CityArts Factory, a multifaceted patchwork of gallery spaces, and SAK Comedy Lab, which hosts family-friendly improv shows five nights a week.
About a 10-minute drive north, you’ll find eight cultural institutions at Loch Haven Park, including the Orlando Museum of Art, which houses pieces by Georgia O’Keeffe, Robert Rauschenberg, Ansel Adams, and Andy Warhol. The park is also home to the Orlando Shakespeare Theater, the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Orlando Science Center. Visit the science center to take a rover across a simulation of Mars’s red surface, or race on a 70-foot pinewood derby track.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for four in a standard two-double room
- Best rates can be found for $50 Standard Two-Double in mid-September. Other dates into February are also discounted, but rates will be somewhat higher.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 12.5% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Shuttle to nearby theme parks
- Four onsite restaurants
- Three swimming pools
- Arcade room
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48hr cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 12.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Standard Two-Double Room
- Two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $15 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets up to 50 pounds may be added for an additional $15 per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 15 miles from Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- By transit: 9000 International Drive stop via Central Florida Regional Transit Authority
- By cab: about $40 from MCO