Swanky Boutique Hotel Near Georgetown and Iconic DC Attractions
From the grounds of Savoy Suites, you can survey three of DC's best-known landmarks: the Potomac River, the Washington Monument, and the Capitol Building. There’s plenty to see inside, too: the hotel comprises a restaurant, a fitness center, and rooms that boast complimentary WiFi, comfy Tempur-Pedic mattresses, and 37-inch flat-screen TVs.
- Getting around: Complimentary shuttle service to Georgetown University, American University, and the Metro
- Must-sees nearby: The National Mall, the Lincoln Memorial, and the Smithsonian Institution are just 5 miles away.
- Onsite dining: Twist Georgetown Restaurant and Lounge serves American food with Mediterranean influences.
- Taking care of business: Spacious meeting rooms can be set up with audio-visual gear, such as iPod docking stations, LCD projectors, and animatronic bosses.
Georgetown, Washington, DC: Historic Architecture, Trendy Shops, and the Waterfront
Originally founded in 1751 as its own city, Georgetown predates Washington itself. From the waterfront parks to the 200-year-old mansions, the historic neighborhood has a Southern, genteel quality not found in other parts of the capital. Its cobblestone paths were made for strolling, and a self-guided walking tour of the area can uncover a wealth of sightseeing gems. These include Dumbarton Oaks, the former home of diplomat Robert Bliss and his wife, Mildred. Take a tour of the extensive gardens to see rows of purplish dogwood trees, a 16th-century-style arbor, and a mini amphitheater. Just a short walk from here, you can climb up the Exorcist Steps, a set of stairs featured in a terrifying scene from the 1973 horror film.
Though old, Georgetown is far from stale. It’s home to an array of high-end shops, ranging from antique stores and upscale furniture shops to fashion boutiques. Most of them can be found along M Street, interspersed with lounges and lively bars catering to the university crowd.
Set on the bluffs overlooking the Potomac River, the neighborhood also has a surprising number of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Theodore Roosevelt Island lies just across the Key Bridge and features miles of hiking trails through woodlands and swampy bottomlands. The canal south of M Street is a good place for a bike ride, or you can rent a single or tandem kayak to take out on the river
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for two adults in a classic king or queen room. Two kids 15 or younger stay free in a queen room.
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 14.5% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Shuttle service to downtown and Georgetown stops
- Onsite restaurant
- Fitness-center access
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid for existing or group bookings
- 14.5% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Classic King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
Classic Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2 adults and two kids 15 or younger
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and two kids 15 or younger
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: self-parking available for $20 per day
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: dogs up to 15 lbs. may be added to any room for no additional charge.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 26 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- By transit: NW Wisconsin and NW Calvert St. stop via Metro
- By cab: about $70 from IAD