Top Reasons to Stay at Sea Palms Inn
- It’s located on Georgia’s picturesque St. Simons Island. You can bike, hike, fly-fish, and sunbathe near the island’s beaches, which are situated about 2 miles away from the inn; if you get there early enough in the morning, you might even see the dolphins that often swim in the sound.
- You can take advantage of the inn’s indoor heated pool or onsite fitness center at your leisure.
- All the deluxe guest rooms were renovated in 2008; each is equipped with WiFi, a refrigerator, and a microwave.
- Each morning, guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast.
- Some options offer two casino-boat vouchers, which you can use on the Emerald Princess II cruise ship. It features slot machines, blackjack tables, roulette wheels, and more. Guests with these options will receive an Emerald Princess goody bag upon arrival.
St. Simons Island, Georgia: Coastal Marshlands and Historic Lighthouses
The largest of Georgia’s famed “Golden Isles,” St. Simons Island has raked in some impressive awards in recent years: AOL Travel named it 1 of America’s 10 Best Islands for its picturesque, marshland setting; Budget Travel cited its historical landmarks and white-sand beaches in its list of the country’s 10 best winter beach retreats; and in 2010, _Condé Nast Traveler_’s Readers’ Choice Awards ranked the 18-square-mile hideaway the fifth-best island in the United States. Despite these accolades, St. Simons Island remains a quiet vacation destination, one where seafood shacks and Mediterranean mansions share the same oceanfront avenue.
St. Simons is dotted with verdant marshlands, maritime forests, and scenic waterways. An extensive network of scenic biking trails cut through the countryside and fishing charters and shrimp boats offer excursions year-round. You’ll get a different view of the island from the top of St. Simons Lighthouse. Built in 1872, this Victorian-style tower stands 104 feet tall and features exhibits relating to Coast Guard history.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What You Get
Each package option includes:
- Two Emerald Princess II Cruise Ship tickets
- A Emerald Princess II Cruise Ship goody bag
- Complimentary breakfast
- Indoor heated pool
- Free parking
- Onsite fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in and 18 or older to board casino boat
- 11% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 17 or older; guests 16 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $11 per night
- Smoking policy: Smoking is only allowed in a few non-renovated rooms.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed in the available room types.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request by calling the property.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 80 miles from Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
- By car: about 82 miles south of Savannah, GA
The Groupon Guide to: Business Attire
Anyone can act professional, but it takes a real pro to look professional. Here are the pieces of attire you'll need to look like a million business bucks:
Suit Jacket: A well-fitted suit jacket ties together the whole outfit and gives you something to unbutton so clients know when you're about to let out a hot, steamy idea.
Tie: A tie is how a businessperson expresses his personality. The three acceptable business personalities are: golf, dad, and thin stripes.
Shiny Black Shoes: Your shoes should be so shiny that when you walk into a meeting the glare from them temporarily blinds your opponents, which is what you call your coworkers.
Belt: The only people who don't wear belts are people who don't want to succeed and those who think success can be found in the arts.