Top Reasons to Visit SeaVenture Resort
- Located just off Highway 101 on the sandy shores of Pismo Beach, SeaVenture Resort is a quiet inn within walking distance of the town’s famous 1,200-foot-long pier.
- You can admire ocean views while dining at SeaVenture Restaurant, where Chef Casey Walcott prepares contemporary cuisine with a coastal California twist. The kitchen uses local vegetables and high-quality pork, beef, and seafood.
- Both fireplace king and spa deluxe king guest rooms are equipped with fireplaces and king-size feather beds. In the spa deluxe room, you can retreat to a private balcony to soak in the hot tub.
- Various activities are available just outside your door, including golfing, surfing, kayaking, and fishing. Rent a bicycle from the front desk at no charge to explore the town. Or stay indoors at the onsite spa which offers purifying seaweed wraps and aromatherapy massages among other services.
- Nearby Oceano Dunes State Park features scenic hikes amid coastal tide pools and 5.5 miles of beach designated for vehicle use—meaning you can drive your car or a dune buggy next to the ocean.
Pismo Beach, California: Surf Town Close to Wine Country
Pismo Beach is a small city with the recipe for classic California coast appeal: sun, sand, surf and a backdrop of hills overlooking a valley of vineyards. Sitting halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the city marks the beginning of a 23-mile stretch of shoreline. Weather is key to the beach culture here; Pismo Beach enjoys 315 days of sunshine each year and temperatures ranging from 66 to 84 degrees. Year-round, surfers descend on the coast along with vacationers looking to get tans. Visitors can also explore isolated dunes on the southern end of town, or fish off the central pier, which features an arcade and bowling alley.
The warm weather and misty mornings of this coastal stretch provide great conditions for winemaking in the nearby Edna Valley. With one of California’s longest growing seasons, the Edna Valley AVA has some of the region’s best wineries, producing large quantities of chardonnay, pinot noir, and syrah.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Onsite restaurant
- Free use of beach towels and chairs
- Massage center
- Free bicycle rental
- Wireless Internet access
- Free parking
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72hr cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Must use promo value in 1 visit
- 11.065% tax added at purchase and $7 resort fee per day paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In all Included Rooms
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
Fireplace King Room
- One king bed
Spa Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Private balcony with hot tub
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 86 miles from Santa Barbara Airport (SBA); about 180 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- By car: about 80 miles northwest of Santa Barbara
The Groupon Guide to: Shoveling Snow
If you don't remove snow, it will build up until it covers your car, house, and even your four tall brothers who stay outside guarding the house. Here's how you can free your property from this white monster:
Start by picking out your shovel. The proper shovel size is as long as your arm span and large enough to incapacitate a raccoon.
Use the proper form when shoveling so that you don't hurt your back. Proper form is to squat all the way down on the ground, lay the shovel full of snow across your knees, and then stand up very suddenly, jerking the shovel above your head and holding it with both hands.
Remove the snow from your front walkway first. It might be snowing outside, but you still never know when an attractive salesperson or giant-check delivery man might stop by.
Continue by shoveling all of the snow from the front yard and putting it in the street. Look at all of the grass you freed.