Top Reasons to Visit SeaVenture Resort
- Located just off Highway 101 on the sandy shores of Pismo Beach, SeaVenture Resort is a quiet inn within walking distance of the town’s famous 1,200-foot-long pier.
- You can admire ocean views while dining at SeaVenture Restaurant, where Chef Casey Walcott prepares contemporary cuisine with a coastal California twist. The kitchen uses local vegetables and high-quality pork, beef, and seafood.
- Though rooms do not offer ocean views, both fireplace king and spa deluxe king guest rooms are equipped with fireplaces and king-size feather beds. In the spa deluxe room, you can retreat to a private balcony to soak in the hot tub.
- Various activities are available just outside your door, including golfing, surfing, kayaking, and fishing. Rent a bicycle from the front desk at no charge to explore the town. Or stay indoors at the onsite spa, which offers purifying seaweed wraps and aromatherapy massages among other services.
- Nearby Oceano Dunes State Park features scenic hikes amid coastal tide pools and 5.5 miles of beach designated for vehicle use—meaning you can drive your car or a dune buggy next to the ocean.
Pismo Beach, California: Surf Town Close to Wine Country
Pismo Beach is a small city with the recipe for classic California coast appeal: sun, sand, surf and a backdrop of hills overlooking a valley of vineyards. Sitting halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco, the city marks the beginning of a 23-mile stretch of shoreline. Weather is key to the beach culture here; Pismo Beach enjoys 315 days of sunshine each year and temperatures ranging from 66 to 84 degrees. Year-round, surfers descend on the coast along with vacationers looking to get tans. Visitors can also explore isolated dunes on the southern end of town, or fish off the central pier, which features an arcade and bowling alley.
The warm weather and misty mornings of this coastal stretch provide great conditions for winemaking in the nearby Edna Valley. With one of California’s longest growing seasons, the Edna Valley AVA has some of the region’s best wineries, producing large quantities of chardonnay, pinot noir, and syrah.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.