Newly Remodeled Hotel a Few Blocks from Galleria Dallas
Though it’s a hotel, the Sheraton Dallas by the Galleria can feel like a modern-art museum when you first walk in. Polished marble countertops, pillars carved from aged Vermont wood, and artwork resembling scrub and trees accentuate the lobby and other common areas. It’s the result of a $17 million renovation that transformed the hotel into a stunning example of modern Texas architecture, emphasizing open floor plans and natural materials.
Guest rooms also exhibit an open and natural style, complemented with convenient touches such as flat-screen TVs and ergonomic chairs. Downstairs, you can grab a bite at Front Yard, where minimalist high-top tables and walls with wood accents give the space a natural, contemporary feel. In the morning, you can head down here for the expansive breakfast buffet, which is included daily with this deal.
During your stay, check out the nearby Galleria Dallas, an upscale shopping center modeled after the world’s oldest shopping mall, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan. The building even houses a year-round ice-skating rink on its lower level. Sheraton Dallas runs a complimentary shuttle to and from the Galleria, but you can also walk there in about 10 minutes.
Dallas: Historical Parks and Rejuvenated Urban Districts in North Texas
Sheraton Dallas by the Galleria is about 13 miles north of downtown. Though some know Dallas only for the massive Cowboys Stadium (which is actually in Arlington), the city is also an enclave of arts and nature, overflowing with botanical gardens, art galleries, and live theater. Historic Main Street connects many of the city’s recently rejuvenated urban districts, as well as the popular Main Street Garden, a block-long public park surrounded by architecturally significant buildings. Locals come here to picnic on the expansive lawn or watch a movie under the moonlight in the summer and fall.
A short walk from downtown Dallas, you’ll find horse-drawn carriages clopping along brick streets in the city's historic West End district, which dates back to the 19th century. This part of the city also contains Dealey Plaza, where President Kennedy was assassinated in November 1963. At The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza housed in the former Texas School Book Depository, you can visit the spot where Lee Harvey Oswald is believed to have shot at Kennedy’s presidential motorcade.
Joggers and bikers can zip through the fashionable Turtle Creek neighborhood, located about 4 miles west of downtown, via the Katy Trail, which follows an old interstate railroad. Back near downtown Dallas, the 277-acre Fair Park is the location of North America's largest Ferris wheel and seven museums and four performing-arts centers, many of which are inside art-deco buildings built for the 1936 Texas Centennial Exposition.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe king room or stay for four in a deluxe double room
- Daily buffet breakfast
- In-room WiFi
- Dates into September
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Taxes: 13% tax added at purchase
Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Complimentary shuttle to Galleria Dallas and other area attractions within 3 miles
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center designed by Core Performance
- Remodeled Link@Sheraton business center
- Onsite burger bistro
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Date cannot be changed once book; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 13% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per day for an additional adult; no charge a kid aged 17 or younger
- 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV
Deluxe Double Room
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: N/A
- 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: lot parking is included in the deal.
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night; request at booking
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets less than 75 lbs. may be added for an additional $75 per stay.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 10 miles from Dallas Love Field (DAL); about 20 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- By transit: about 12 miles from the Dallas Amtrak station
- By cab: about $23 from DAL; about $40 from DFW
- By car: about 40 miles northeast of Fort Worth, Texas; about 200 miles south of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma