Hotel at a Glance: Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa
Sheraton Fort Worth Hotel and Spa sits in an area of downtown Fort Worth that used to be known as Hell's Half Acre, a red-light district filled with saloons and dancehalls. The neighborhood isn't quite as rowdy today. It's now home to restaurants, boutiques, and performance centers—including the home base of the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra—many within walking distance of the hotel. And the city's museum district is just 3 miles away.
- Spacious digs Traditional guest rooms have cherry-wood furnishings, 32-inch LCD TVs, and large windows with city views.
- Specialty spa treatments: Each body wrap and scrub at the 8,000-square-foot Spa Beaubelle includes a vichy-shower treatment with hot water and six rotating showerheads.
- Go green: Guests will receive a $5 food-and-beverage voucher or 500 Starpoints for every night they decline housekeeping.
- Pet perks: Dogs up to 80 pounds get welcome bags, Sheraton Sweet Sleeper dog beds, and food and water bowls at check-in (upon request).
- Open 24/7: the hotel's fitness and business centers
Fort Worth: Western Hub with Bustling Downtown
Once a market for buying and selling cattle, sheep, and hogs, the Fort Worth Stockyards is today a historical district where the smell of smoked meats from barbecue joints and country music from rowdy honky-tonks fill the air. It’s the best place in the city to go for an authentic Texas experience. You can still watch drovers on horseback parade herds of cattle down the main drag en route to a live auction. Live musicians accompany line dancing at the site of a famous 19th-century gunfight, and at a nearby rodeo center, modern-day cowboys demonstrate bull riding and barrel racing during two-hour exhibitions.
In the cultural district—about a 10-minute drive south—world-class museums stand along tree-lined brick boulevards. Acclaimed as one of the most striking architectural designs of the modern era, the Kimbell Art Museum houses ancient artifacts, a painting thought to be Michelangelo's first, and early Ninja Turtles sketches. At the free-to-the-public Amon Carter Museum of American Art, you can survey a collection of American works, including several paintings from the Hudson River School.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a traditional king room or traditional two-queen room
- Complimentary self-parking
- Breakfast buffet for two
- Dates into January
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable
- Taxes: 15% tax added at purchase
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna
- 24-hour business center
- 8,000 sq. ft. spa
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 24-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 15% tax added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3 (king), 4 (two-queen)
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional adult; kids stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: included with Groupon
- Rollaways: available for an additional $15 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: dogs up to 80 lb. may be added with $250 refundable deposit per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the hotel or at check-in for an additional cost.
- By plane: 25 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)