Top Reasons to Stay at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel & Conference Center
- It’s is a short drive from the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains and downtown Roanoke, which was named Best Mid-Sized Mountain Town by Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine in 2012.
- In downtown Roanoke, you can explore shops, restaurants, and a farmer’s market stocked with fresh produce, homemade treats, and art. You can also catch a show at the Roanoke Civic Center.
- Roanoke hosts a number of festivals where food, crafts, and music abound, including Roanoke Festival in the Park May 24–27.
- In the hotel’s vicinity are numerous educational institutions, including the state’s leading research institution, Virginia Tech along with Roanoke College, Hollins University, VMI, and Radford.
- There are several onsite dining options. Shula's 347 Grill serves Shula’s Cut steaks, fresh seafood, and martinis, and in the morning, you can head to Pi Kitchen for a hot breakfast buffet.
- Guests can kick back in the indoor jacuzzi and pool year-round or swim in the outdoor pool during warmer months.
Roanoke, Virginia: Blue Ridge Mountain Scenery an Hour from Virginia Tech
Located along the western edge of the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains, Roanoke occupies an area of Virginia endowed with abundant natural beauty. The Appalachian Trail, the famous 2,000-mile-long hiking path that starts in Georgia and ends in Maine, runs through the northern part of Roanoke County, and the mountain scenery of the Blue Ridge Parkway is accessible just south of the city. At the Natural Bridge, immense limestone rocks form a beautiful stone archway. Thirty-four stories underground, you can explore some of the deepest caves on the East Coast.
Downtown Roanoke is home to the acclaimed Taubman Museum of Art, which displays works from many different genres in an interactive and family-friendly space. Roanoke is also known for its winemaking culture; take a quick trip to the many surrounding vineyards for tastings and tours.
Less than an hour’s drive away is the 2,600-acre campus of Virginia Tech. In addition to being the state’s leading research institution, it’s a nucleus of athletic activity. Students and visitors alike pack Lane Stadium each fall to watch the Virginia Tech football team duke it out on Worsham Field, one of the toughest places in college football for opponents to play.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
100% of 12 customers recommend
“Nice and friendly staff. CLEAN”
“The rooms were really nice, modern. ”
“The breakfast omelette that the chef made (beautiful sweet black woman)”
2801 Hershberger Rd NW
Roanoke, VA 24017