Condos at a Glance: Sonoran Suites of Scottsdale
Sonoran Suites of Scottsdale lies in the Valley of the Sun, a region named for its almost perpetually pleasant weather. Sonoran Suites’ spacious condos offer immediate access to family-friendly fun: guests can play volleyball on the sand courts, cook out on the barbecue grills, or relax in the outdoor whirlpool after a day out playing golf.
- Southwest-themed condos with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs, and free WiFi
- Massive outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees and tropical foliage
- Art, apparel, and antiques in downtown Scottsdale, a straight shot to the south
- Hundreds of area golf courses such as The Stonecreek and The Kierland, both just minutes from the condos
- Nearby nightlife includes dancing and live music at old-fashioned saloons and contemporary nightclubs
Scottsdale, Arizona: Stucco Mansions amid Rocky Desert Landscape
Located just northeast of Phoenix in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale once served as ranch land where farmers grew oranges and lemons and cowboys kicked up dust in the fierce, dry heat. That era earned Scottsdale the nickname of “The West's Most Western Town.” Today, it is an affluent city landscaped with lush green grass and lined with stucco mansions. For a glimpse of the city's Old West roots, head to Old Town Scottsdale, where wooden boardwalks and hitching posts sit in front of a retro ice-cream parlor and rustic specialty shops.
Upon arriving in Scottsdale, you know you're in the desert—cacti and tumbleweeds dot the landscape, and dry shrubs and gnarled trees cover the McDowell Mountains in the distance. To get a closer look at southwestern flora, head to the Desert Botanical Garden. There, themed trails wind past huge cacti and other moisture-hoarding succulents, best seen in the cooler early morning or twilight hours.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.