Hotel at a Glance: Sonoran Suites of Tucson
At this Tucson hotel, you can float in a swimming pool surrounded by palm trees and views of desert mountains rising in the distance. The stylish, air-conditioned condos resemble a Mexican hacienda and are equipped with such homey amenities as full kitchens, living rooms, and flat-screen TVs.
- Take in the view from your condo's private balcony.
- Tee off at one of the dozens of championship golf courses nearby.
- Cool off by taking a dip in one of the outdoor pools.
- Have a cookout on the outdoor barbecue grills.
- Stay connected with free WiFi.
Highlights of Tucson, Arizona
- Bastion of southwestern culture surrounded by mountains and desert
- Downtown restaurant scene where you can get authentic chilies rellenos, sushi, and upscale bistro fare with fine wines from nearby vintners
- Frescoes and sculptures at Mission San Xavier del Bac, a white-adobe church that's one of the oldest intact European structures in Arizona
- Worthwhile day trip: the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, a combined botanical garden and zoo inhabited by mountain lions, gila monsters, and more than 1,200 kinds of plants