Top Reasons to Stay at Split Rock Resort
- Located on the shores of Lake Harmony in the Pocono Mountains, Split Rock Resort is a family-friendly hotel with several on-site attractions, including an on-site movie theater, mini-golf course, segway tours, and a glow-in-the-dark bowling alley.
- At the indoor water park, open Friday through Monday, guests can zip down a four-story water slide, surf on the flow rider, or relax in the hot tubs.
- Guests can relax in a Galleria two-bedroom suite or Willowbrook one-bedroom suite, both of which are equipped with a full kitchen.
- The resort offers a lineup of Legendary Activities each week, including wiffleball, ping-pong tournaments, and scavenger hunts.
- The resort has several onsite dining options. Savor hand-cut steaks at the Smokehouse Restaurant or treat yourself to a sundae at the old-fashioned ice-cream parlor.
Highlights of Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania
- Scenic location: Lake Harmony is situated smack dab in the heart of the Pocono Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania near a freshwater reservoir, where you can boat, swim, and kayak.
- Whitewater-rafting excursions: in the nearby towns of Jim Thorpe and White Haven explore the frothy rapids of the Lehigh River.
- Picnic, fish for trout, or hike on more than 40 miles of trails at the nearby Hickory Run State Park.
- Photo-worthy landmark: Boulder Field, a National Natural Landmark-designated site in the state park, was formed by melting glaciers that deposited boulders of all sizes thousands of years ago.