Top Reasons to Visit Staybridge Suites Nw Near Six Flags Fiesta
- This hotel is close to many area attractions—it’s less than 1 mile from Six Flags Fiesta Texas theme park and about 12 miles from SeaWorld San Antonio.
- All of the spacious suites here come with fully equipped kitchens.
- From this point, visitors are only five minutes from The Shops at La Cantera and The Rim shopping-and-entertainment center.
- Each morning, you can enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast in the guest dining lounge. Tuesday–Thursday from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., stop by for the free manager’s social that includes dinner.
San Antonio, Texas: Historic Missions near Picturesque River Walk
In the late 1920s, architect Robert H. H. Hugman designed an urban park around the San Antonio River—a space he envisioned as an American version of Venice, where people could shop and dine along the waterfront. Completed in 1941, the 2.5-mile river walk still serves as a vital artery in the heart of San Antonio as it wends its way past cafés, hotels, bars, and shops.
Located one story below street level, the waterway is flanked on either side by stone pathways, quiet waterfalls, and towering cypress trees. The winding path reveals little surprises along the way, such as picturesque restaurants, public art installations, and cardboard cutouts of Davy Crockett. A new extension connects the river walk to the four-story San Antonio Museum of Art, where you'll find more than 25,000 sculptures and paintings that range from Roman antiquities to contemporary art.
Also neighboring the river walk is the Alamo. Thanks to the 1836 battle that made it a symbol of Texas independence, the Alamo has become the most visited tourist site in the state. It's actually one of five historic Spanish missions clustered around the San Antonio River. The largest, Mission San José, lies just 5 miles south of downtown. Its famed rose window is once again on display following an extensive renovation.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary breakfast
- Free manager’s reception
- Onsite convenience store
- 24-hour fitness center
- Free parking
- Complimentary shuttle service
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 16.75% fee added at purchase
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not available
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: rollaways are not available.
- Smoking policy: smoking is not allowed inside; outdoor smoking area is available.
- Pet policy: pets 80 lb. or less may be added for an additional $75 fee (stays of 1–6 nights) or $150 (stays of 7+ nights)
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available by calling the merchant.
- Room upgrades: may upgrade to a king room, which sleeps four, for an additional $30 (before 3/8/13) or $50 (after 3/8/13)
- By plane: 14 miles from San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
- By cab: about $40 from SAT
- Seek out a street box for an issue of the Current—San Antonio's cultural weekly paper—for listings on arts events, performances, and new-restaurant openings.
- Shuttle service is valid anywhere within a three-mile radius of the hotel, including locations such as Six Flags, movie theaters, and The Shops at La Cantera.
- Guests can inquire about restaurant discounts at the front desk.
The Groupon Guide to: New Roller Coasters
It's still early, but it looks like 2013 will go down in history as the year of the roller coaster. Here are some roller coasters that are debuting soon:
- Kung Fu Panda: the Ride
- Kung Fu Panda: a Roller Coaster
- Kung Fu Panda: a Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (the Aerosmith roller coaster but all songs used for the ride were rerecorded by Aerosmith while they were wearing panda costumes)
- Kung Fu Panda: the Panda Rides among Us (on This Roller Coaster)
- Kung Fu Panda 3: the Ride Based on an Early Draft of an Unproduced Screenplay
- Panda Drop (not based on Kung Fu Panda—riders are just dropped into a cage with a bunch of pandas)
- Lung Flu Amanda: America's Most Contagious Roller Coaster