Top Reasons to Stay at Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center
- It’s located on lovely Cedar Lake, minutes from Old Sturbridge Village—a living museum that re-creates life in New England in the 1800s with costumes, antique buildings, a working farm, and much more.
- You can rent a paddleboat and venture out onto Cedar Lake, or enjoy a dip in the indoor pool and hot tub. Guests also enjoy access to the property's private beach for a swim in the lake.
- The onsite Oxhead Tavern was constructed in 1820 and features lakeside indoor and outdoor dining; stop here for Massachusetts scrod or steaks.
- There’s a hearty breakfast spread each morning at The Greenhouse Restaurant. Come evening, enjoy a drink and snack while watching the game at VIPs Lounge.
- The comfortable standard accommodations feature cable TV and free WiFi; most rooms include a patio or balcony where you can get views of Cedar Lake or the indoor garden atrium.
Sturbridge, Massachusetts: Living Colonial Museums near Six Flags New England
Central Massachusetts is somewhat hidden away between The Berkshires and the coast, but there’s a lot to do here no matter what the season. Old Sturbridge Village is one of America’s oldest and largest living museums, a place where historians dress in period costume and visitors can practice arts and crafts. The village looks to re-create what New England life was like between 1790 and 1830, and it features a working farm, three water-powered mills, and nearly 60 antique buildings.
The attractions are more modern in nearby Springfield. It’s home to Six Flags New England, where you can ride rollercoasters until your brain turns to cotton candy. Its Bizarro coaster was voted the #2 Steel Coaster in the country in 2011 by Amusement Today. Hurricane Harbor, which opens on May 25, is New England’s largest water park, boasting more than a dozen slides and two 500,000-gallon wave pools.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
70% of 20 customers recommend
“The place was lovely and we only wished we could have stayed 2 nights.”
“Location!! Proximity to highway, local attractions, restaurants, etc”
366 Main St
Sturbridge, MA 01566