Top Reasons to Stay at The Chateaux Deer Valley
- Situated a few steps from the Deer Valley Resort in Park City, The Chateaux Deer Valley is a French-chateau-inspired, AAA Four Diamond hotel in the Wasatch Range mountains.
- Guest rooms are equipped with stone fireplaces, cashmere throws, heated towel racks, flat-screen TVs, and jetted tubs.
- In the summer, you can go hiking and mountain biking at Deer Valley. Warm weather also means alpine golf at several local courses.
- At the hotel's Cena Ristorante and Lounge, diners dig in to Italian eats such as Creminelli pepperoni pizza and chicken parmesan.
- Park City’s historic Main Street—lined with art galleries, boutiques, and independent restaurants—is just a five-minute shuttle ride away.
Highlights of Park City, Utah
- Spring/summer activities at local ski resorts: At Park City Mountain Resort, you can weave through groves of trees on miles of hiking and mountain-biking trails. The Alpine Coaster, open year round, hurtles down the mountain at speeds of up to 30 miles per hour.
- Historic Main Street: Park City's former saloons and boarding houses have given way to more than 100 independent boutiques, 30 art galleries, and 50 restaurants along this main drag.
- Sundance Film Festival: For about 10 days each January, Park City glams it up Hollywood style as the host of this film fest. When Sundance isn’t in town, you can catch a play, concert, or comedy show at the circa-1929 Egyptian Theatre.
- History museum: Located on the main drag, the 12,000-square-foot Park City Museum chronicles the town’s history with artifacts and interactive exhibits. In the eerie museum basement, you can check out the former territorial jail—nicknamed “the dungeon” for its dim lighting, stone walls, and rusted leg irons.
94% of 117 customers recommend
“The staff were wonderful, the rooms were beautiful, and the setting was incredible. ”
“Nice accommodations, good value, cena restaurant”
“Great service and nice rooms.”